1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are you planning to bike tour in 2018 - somewhere familiar or somewhere new?

Discussion in 'Touring and Adventure Cycling' started by Bimble, 6 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

I did a chunk of the Velodyssee from ST Nazaire to Spain. Variable in markings, and an over-keen sticking to the coast - I short cut a few bits. see here https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=2fV&doc_id=11271&v=P1

2. tyreon

tyreon Active Member

Canvey Island,thats boondock country. Fascinating. Thatsa sociological tour of Kent and UKs forgotten underbelly. Hidden Britain. See,note,record,enjoy. The forgotten peoples here are as interesting as those displaced in Detroit. Mostly ignored. Interesting mini tour

3. Bike Adventurer

Bike Adventurer New Member

I am going to go where I have been pining to get back to for years, the West of Ireland. Quiet roads, old world feel, fantastic food, excellent drink! Friendly people, oh yes, can't wait. The area around Connemara, the Aran Islands and the Burren is perfect to explore by bike. I used to visit there when I was young. And Galway City has a lovely refreshing feel to it.