Where can i get a CC jersey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G3CWI

Veteran
They are out of stock until Shaun does some more.

Shaun

Founder
Unfortunately I don't have the time to put an order together at the moment. I'll give you a shout when I do. :thumbsup:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Given the mess the manufacturer made of the sizing on last years order I can understand Shaun's reluctance to run another order off. It took months to get sorted last time. I guess all the small returns have been sold or sent back to the manufacturer now?

Just to wet your appetite (or put you off completely xx() Here's a pic of me in my way-too-tight original shirt -
015-1.jpg

I should be wearing my less snug replacement on a 100 mile ride to Southport on Sunday.

EDIT: Before anyone suggests it, that isn't my head photoshopped onto an athlete/models body. I really am that toned :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
I'd post a picture of mine, but it currectly reads ... CCCccccyyyyccclllleeeeeCCChhhhaaaaaattttt across the front ... :laugh:

Once I'm cured of my cookie / dessert addiction I'll take another photo ... :whistle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
:hungry: <--- still doing too much of this ... but I'm working on it ... ;)

Its ok to do this :hungry: shaun but you need to do more of this :bicycle: particularly if you job involves sitting down.

I run my own computer business so spend a lot of my time sat down in front of computers so now I am trying to get out on my bike at least 4 times a week. Doesn't always work out but I am trying, as a result I am a lot fitter than I was 8 years ago when I was sitting on my arse and smoking 20 - 30 fags a day :ohmy:

After all you don't want to do and colinj do you, no offence to colinj

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Given the mess the manufacturer made of the sizing on last years order I can understand Shaun's reluctance to run another order off. It took months to get sorted last time. I guess all the small returns have been sold or sent back to the manufacturer now?

Just to wet your appetite (or put you off completely xx() Here's a pic of me in my way-too-tight original shirt -
015-1.jpg

I should be wearing my less snug replacement on a 100 mile ride to Southport on Sunday.

EDIT: Before anyone suggests it, that isn't my head photoshopped onto an athlete/models body. I really am that toned :laugh:

@I like Skol Less snug replacement? The one you are wearing looks like the right size to me.

Top Bottom