Where does your dog / cat sleep at night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But what a bee-U-T-ful coat he had!

Didn't he just... :blush:

Toby loved being groomed - as long as you left the undercarriage well alone. :tongue:

Do you think certain breeds of cats seem to bite more than scratch? Maybe just co-incidence but both the Siamese I’ve had seem to prefer to give you a little bite if annoyed too much rather than scratch like my moggies have done.

Well, my best friend's old blue point siamese was very much a biter, but tbh I don't have that much experience of living with pedigree cats, as I've only ever had non-peds at home.

That's very different from handling pedigree cats at a show, whether it's as a steward or a judge.

As for my two, Lexi bites, but Poppy biffs. Although Poppy only puts the claws out when she is *VERY* cross. Like the time I tried to get her to wear a Christmas jumper... :whistle:

Toby used to scratch, Pearl was too sweet to do anything - but she swore like a trooper, and Thomas used to fart. Come to think of it, Toby used to fart when he was cross, too... xx(

Our minature daschund was a natural born tunnellor and would excavate his way inside any warm bed.
Initially he had a basket in the kitchen but was very distressed and barked so he moved into mum and dad's bedroom but in the morning would bed hop.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well, my best friend's old blue point siamese was very much a biter, but tbh I don't have that much experience of living with pedigree cats, as I've only ever had non-peds at home.

That's very different from handling pedigree cats at a show, whether it's as a steward or a judge.

As for my two, Lexi bites, but Poppy biffs. Although Poppy only puts the claws out when she is *VERY* cross. Like the time I tried to get her to wear a Christmas jumper... :whistle:

Toby used to scratch, Pearl was too sweet to do anything - but she swore like a trooper, and Thomas used to fart. Come to think of it, Toby used to fart when he was cross, too... xx(
My last moggy was black too. She lived to 20. She was just short of that in this I think.

tyred

Legendary Member
My last moggy was black too. She lived to 20. She was just short of that in this I think.
View attachment 597713

I have soft spot for black cats.

A neighbour gave me a black kitten when I was about 3 or 4. She used to follow me around my parent's farm like a dog would do and used to be waiting on my bedroom window every morning for me to let her in and feed her. She lived until I was in my mid-twenties. I missed her terribly😢

Ripple

Veteran
The ritual is the following:
Sleep above my head.
Dissappear to do her own business outside #1.
Came back and sleep above my head.
Short dissappear in the morning to do her own business #2.
Came back and jump on my bed to wake me up "come on, it's time for the morning stroke".
Fall asleep by my side.

Mrs M

Guru
The ritual is the following:
Sleep above my head.
Dissappear to do her own business outside #1.
Came back and sleep above my head.
Short dissappear in the morning to do her own business #2.
Came back and jump on my bed to wake me up "come on, it's time for the morning stroke".
Fall asleep by my side.

View attachment 597829

View attachment 597830
They do have their routines 😊

Top Bottom