Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
I hope you extend the same courtesy to people (fools) who don't want to wear a mask?

Would you tell someone to put a mask on for example I wonder?

Maybe someone would 'inflict some damage ' on you if the roles were reversed.

I don’t challenge anyone, but you think someone getting in my face and laying a hand on me, and threatening to remove something from me is acceptable behaviour?

Once he lays hands on me I’m within my rights to respond, but I didn’t as if I want to hurt someone I can, that’s not an idle comment I know what I’m doing

And sorry unless someone is exempt then in my opinion they’re a fool who could learn common social skills from a hive insect.

It’s funny as I never see anyone getting agressive to un-masked people, yet I see plenty of anti maskers being loud rude and agressive, and spouting false information.

I have also had anti Covid people approach me while with my children forcing their views upon others and scaring my kids while saying they are coming for my kids and they will kill them, you think I owe this people any kind of respect scaring kids?

like I said a hive insects has more social responsibility than some people.

Last edited:

Johnno260

Veteran

Yea follow the money the anti’s say…

I don’t challenge anyone, but you think someone getting in my face and laying a hand on me, and threatening to remove something from me is acceptable behaviour?

Once he lays hands on me I’m within my rights to respond, but I didn’t as if I want to hurt someone I can, that’s not an idle comment I know what I’m doing

And sorry unless someone is exempt then in my opinion they’re a fool who could learn common social skills from a hive insect.

It’s funny as I never see anyone getting agressive to un-masked people, yet I see plenty of anti maskers being loud rude and agressive, and spouting false information.

I have also had anti Covid people approach me while with my children forcing their views upon others and scaring my kids while saying they are coming for my kids and they will kill them, you think I owe this people any kind of respect scaring kids?

like I said a hive insects has more social responsibility than some people.
Where do you go to receive all this attention?

People laying hands on you and approaching you and your kids?

No wonder you have a problem with people who don't wear masks!

Of course this behaviour isn't acceptable and I would kick off if someone did the same to me but I don't spout on about being a fool or an insect either.

I'm sure you do 'know what you're doing '.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not wearing a mask is - IMO - in and of itself discourteous (I could use other words ...) when the unmasked are in the close proximity of those who are strangers, as it is impossible to know whether or not an unmasked person might be exhaling highly infectious doses of virus-laden air in the shared environment.
When, in your opinion, would you be happy for people to stop wearing them?

It now appears another wedge has been created amongst people, those who wear a mask and those that don't.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I can’t see how she can’t get done for hate speech, people are actually defending her on social media.

Just because you and I disagree with her doesn't mean it's hate speech.

It's the same muddle headed thinking which calls a poster a 'troll' on here purely because they disagree with the majority view.

'Doctors', or at least a loose interpretation of the term, were tried at Nuremburg and subsequently, so it's hardly hateful to remake that observation.

Were we to have an offence of 'shite patter', Ms Shemerani would be a shoo-in.

Johnno260

Veteran
When, in your opinion, would you be happy for people to stop wearing them?

It now appears another wedge has been created amongst people, those who wear a mask and those that don't.

a wedge? Seriously over a mask? You may as well get upset over people wearing an item of clothing.

If a store asks you to wear one that’s their choice as a private business, if you don’t like it shop else where.

Johnno260

Veteran
Just because you and I disagree with her doesn't mean it's hate speech.

It's the same muddle headed thinking which calls a poster a 'troll' on here purely because they disagree with the majority view.

'Doctors', or at least a loose interpretation of the term, were tried at Nuremburg and subsequently, so it's hardly hateful to remake that observation.

Were we to have an offence of 'shite patter', Ms Shemerani would be a shoo-in.

True to honest I think she is a total whacko, my main concern is if someone takes her words too literally and does something daft.

The bit I didn’t like about her speech was when she said doctors and nurses were hung get off that bus while you can.

Last edited:

Johnno260

Veteran
Where do you go to receive all this attention?

People laying hands on you and approaching you and your kids?

No wonder you have a problem with people who don't wear masks!

Of course this behaviour isn't acceptable and I would kick off if someone did the same to me but I don't spout on about being a fool or an insect either.

I'm sure you do 'know what you're doing '.:rolleyes:

l happen to have many anti maskers near where I live as a prominent anti Covid campaigner lives near me unfortunately, but minding my own business in a car park while I was with my kids.

And some guy who was asked to leave the local Tesco said about removing my mask himself while he grabbed my arm, I’m not saying all are like this but it’s not exactly going to endear my to their claims either is it.

I don’t have issue with people not wearing them and I haven’t reacted unless they instigate it.

I’m also allowed to think someone is a fool for not wearing one, if they want to put others at risk that says more about them than me.

As for my credentials for looking after my self, it’s one of the few things in life I’m actually totally comfortable about, I honestly don’t give a rats what you think about it.

Last edited:
Then why come into a thread that’s obviously pro mask and get bent out of shape about it?
I'm not anti vax at all, I had both jabs a while ago, what I am is anti being called a fool and being referred to as an insect because I no longer want to wear a mask.

So I can only comment on this forum if I agree with what you say?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom