Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've still got my £40 phone bill every month. I was expecting free ! Do you think AZ saved a few bob with omitting the 5g chips - it is the cheapest vaccine :whistle:

This is the sort of madness the anti-vaxxers are quoting. :whistle:

I've still got my £40 phone bill every month. I was expecting free ! Do you think AZ saved a few bob with omitting the 5g chips - it is the cheapest vaccine :whistle:

Don't worry - with the planned boosters, if you're over 50 you'll be getting the super-charger upgrade soon enough and then you'll leave all the 'mere' 5G folks in the dust with your special powers, just as I plan to. Think about it in advance though - it's a little-known fact that where in your body you get the jab will affect the powers you acquire ... believe me because I KNOW about such things - Norah Knitty, M.Sc.(D), MSPCP(FD)*

*Master of Scientific Drivel, Member of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Plants(Foliage Division).

fossyant

Madness. Guy in my feed from North Wales press, 42, Muscles from Brussels type, very active, climber etc etc, tragically died from it. Just hadn't 'got round to it'.

Very sad.

To be honest, I've not met one anti vaxxer, only a mate who 'hadn't bothered' but then nearly died recently - I suspect he's still ill as he hasn't been delivering post to my house. They are few and far between but very though, hence why it appears there are many.

The slow uptake of youngsters is possibly down to personal risk of being ill, and the biggest, the rubbish spouted on social media. There is also the snowflake effect.

The blood clot risk is actually 'less' than occurs naturally - just that I'd assume it triggers one earlier than you would likely have had one. Many of the youngsters may not have had other vaccinations. I've had the lot over the years. Wonder if any have had tetanus injections, I'd say that's as equally important if you are active, even just gardening. I'm probably due a booster TBH.

So sad that we are seeing people like this now die from it. It's there folks, it's not going away.

fossyant

Don't worry - with the planned boosters, if you're over 50 you'll be getting the super-charger upgrade soon enough and then you'll leave all the 'mere' 5G folks in the dust with your special powers, just as I plan to. Think about it in advance though - it's a little-known fact that where in your body you get the jab will affect the powers you acquire ... believe me because I KNOW about such things - Norah Knitty, M.Sc.(D), MSPCP(FD)*

*Master of Scientific Drivel, Member of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Plants(Foliage Division).

Is it a bit like the 'green light' serum they talk about in 'Black Lightning' series on telly. I'm in - new meta human. So long as Skolly doesn't go for the upgrade, I might be able to keep up with him. If he get's it, no chance.

Is it a bit like the 'green light' serum they talk about in 'Black Lightning' series on telly.
Ummm I don't know, not got a telly and not had one for many years ... but yes there is definitely a connection with Green Light and it will give those of use who are 4G/AZ-ers absolutely incredible superpowers. Where that power will reside, what form it will take and its duration is to a large extent currently unknown, except that it will depend on where you consent to have the jab and the use you decide make of it.
This has already been proven by research that I have done myself on the internet.
So I've already decided mine will be in connection with my bike so I'll have it in my bum to distribute its effects throughout the bike. It might mean it will magnetise me to the bikes saddle firmly no matter the skid or swerve, or the tyres to the tarmac in any wet or icy conditions. It might give my legs super-pedalling strength or it might spread through the whole bike to give the entire thing automatic electric powers ... until I have it done and I activate it in my chosen way I won't know for sure its final effects but I know it will be simply WONDERFUL! Subscribe for only £999/month to find out more and get PERSONAL assistance and suggestions from ME!

fossyant

Ummm I don't know, not got a telly and not had one for many years ... but yes there is definitely a connection with Green Light and it will give those of use who are 4G/AZ-ers absolutely incredible superpowers. Where that power will reside, what form it will take and its duration is to a large extent currently unknown, except that it will depend on where you consent to have the jab and the use you decide make of it.
This has already been proven by research that I have done myself on the internet.
So I've already decided mine will be in connection with my bike so I'll have it in my bum to distribute its effects throughout the bike. It might mean it will magnetise me to the bikes saddle firmly no matter the skid or swerve, or the tyres to the tarmac in any wet or icy conditions. It might give my legs super-pedalling strength or it might spread through the whole bike to give the entire thing automatic electric powers ... until I have it done and I activate it in my chosen way I won't know for sure its final effects but I know it will be simply WONDERFUL! Subscribe for only £999/month to find out more and get PERSONAL assistance and suggestions from ME!

What about those poor buggers that ride plastic and alloy bikes. Fortunately 3 of the 4 I have can be magnetised with my bum, so I'll be OK. :whistle:

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
What about those poor buggers that ride plastic and alloy bikes.

That's why they need the information which is exclusive to my website - subscribe for only £99/month or £999 for a full year!
Being unable to magnetise one's bike (or horse, or in-line skates, or other non-magnetisable form of travel, be it for leisure or business/work) is not a problem at all once you learn the secrets which I have unearthed by long years of research, recently validated by certain unique items found in the Ancient Roman warehouse of Menorca, hidden for millennia behind cursed doors.

However, remember that you MUST have had BOTH AZ (or other viral vector) vaccines in order to unleash the full powers of the Pfizer/Moderna or similar 'booster'. This truly is a booster just as journeys to the ISS use boosters. GET YOUR AZ NOW in preparation for this super-booster!

Johnno260

Veteran
We've a 'Department' at work, full of very educated people, that have a high proportion of unvaccinated. Next to them, the 'other' Department, again full of highly educated people (same floor, no physical barriers between the two Departments) the will be fully vaccinated. Flipping madness.

Reason, one is full of Nursing Lecturing staff, the other Psychologists. Apparently Psychologists are better placed to say if vaccination is safe or not. Oh and our Physio Department will be fully vaxxed to. :ohmy:

For me, the biggest issue is avoiding long covid - it must be devastating for someone previously active. Why aren't anti-vaxxers ignoring all those hundreds of thousands in the UK with long covid - it's not a conspiracy for them!

I just don't get the stupidity. Lad on TV yesterday, really ill, ventilated, even whilst still in hospital he was saying he's not made his mind up, has it been tested properly. Erm 100m vaccinations to date just in the UK is 'tested'. He looked fit and healthy but was floored by Covid.

It's a true gamble waiting to see when you'll catch it. It is not flu.

My wife and sister have a friend with long Covid, it’s not something to take light heartedly, young active and now she has to be wheel chaired to the car and has zero stamina.

I have heard the usual conspiracy bs regarding long Covid and it’s psychological etc it’s the usual shoehorning things to fit a narrative.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
It's been a few months since my jab and I'm still non the wiser about what Bill Gates wants me to do.

The Mail especially seems to be picking up all the stories about anti-vaxers getting ill or passing away. I'm not a Mail fan in general but they are doing a public service in publicising this stuff as there is still this myth that covid is only deadly for the elderly and those with underlying conditions.

Heartbreaking stuff to read but hopefully will push the reticent folk into reconsidering having the jab.

Heartbreaking stuff to read but hopefully will push the reticent folk into reconsidering having the jab.

I read something somewhere - either in a medical journal, or else in 'Nature' - a few months ago, about effective ways of encouraging/persuading the 'unwilling' (of various sorts) to be vaccinated when the time came for them. The different 'reasons' (in an individual's mind) for not being vaccinated has a huge bearing on what method of persuasion/encouragement actually works, with some methods appearing to affirm and consolidate their opposition.

The stuff the DM is pushing will work on some people - probably quite well on a significant percentage of those who have the simplistic excuse of 'oh I'm too busy, it's not convenient and anyway it won't affect me badly, it only affects the unfit/immigrants/'the poor'/people who don't look like me/someone else and I'm not one of them' - until they see someone who looks and sounds exactly like them right there in front of them, dead, in their favourite newspaper.

However, it will need, and has needed many more, different, and carefully-thought-out, perspectives, persuasion and publicity to get those with more ... what's the word, I don't want to be insulting to anyone .. convoluted trains of thought and reasoning. Certainly leadership from 'people like them' has persuaded many BAME folk to go ahead with vaccination - and it doesn't necessarily need nationally high profile people, in fact I think it probably comes better from local ones who are actually known by the people who might be concerned. Trust, feet on the ground and all that.

There appears to be a great deal of assistance available (in at least some areas) for those who are severely needle-phobic - but of course it has to be asked for, which might itself be a problem - and the 'walk-in' centres conveniently positioned near areas of high foot traffic will pick up a large number of people who are thinking 'I'll organise it tomorrow/at the weekend/when I'm not running late'.

An excellent 'think outside the box' example which I love is the thinking of the teens who took over the anti-vaxx hashtag Leave Our Kids Alone:
A hashtag used by anti-vaxxers on social media to protest against the inclusion of 16 & 17 yos in the vaccine rollout scheme has been taken over by teenagers who say they cannot wait to get a Covid-19 jab ... “Maybe the anti-vaxxers in #LeaveOurKidsAlone should listen to their own advice and leave us alone?? i’ve been waiting for this vaccine to help protect my high risk parents for ages and i’m excited to get it over and done with,” wrote one user.
(from msn news here)
ETA actually from inews.
Then we're left with the low-numbers but high-visibility, high-publicity conspiracy theorists with their thousands of noisy followers. I suppose these followers vary from the merely-doubtful and worried who are likely to be dissuaded at least a little by common-sense and logical, kindly - not disparaging - discourse with loved ones, to those who've fully bought into the magnetic paedophile lizardmen theory. It strikes me that the latter are more like fully-involved cult members than anything else ... so where do we go from here?

Again, the takeover of the Leave Our Kids Alone hashtag by teens themselves seems to point, if not THE way, at least A way to mitigate some of the harm. Perhaps the best thing we can do is 'manage the damage' ...

-

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I read something somewhere - either in a medical journal, or else in 'Nature' - a few months ago, about effective ways of encouraging/persuading the 'unwilling' (of various sorts) to be vaccinated when the time came for them. The different 'reasons' (in an individual's mind) for not being vaccinated has a huge bearing on what method of persuasion/encouragement actually works, with some methods appearing to affirm and consolidate their opposition.

The stuff the DM is pushing will work on some people - probably quite well on a significant percentage of those who have the simplistic excuse of 'oh I'm too busy, it's not convenient and anyway it won't affect me badly, it only affects the unfit/immigrants/'the poor'/people who don't look like me/someone else and I'm not one of them' - until they see someone who looks and sounds exactly like them right there in front of them, dead, in their favourite newspaper.

However, it will need, and has needed many more, different, and carefully-thought-out, perspectives, persuasion and publicity to get those with more ... what's the word, I don't want to be insulting to anyone .. convoluted trains of thought and reasoning. Certainly leadership from 'people like them' has persuaded many BAME folk to go ahead with vaccination - and it doesn't necessarily need nationally high profile people, in fact I think it probably comes better from local ones who are actually known by the people who might be concerned. Trust, feet on the ground and all that.

There appears to be a great deal of assistance available (in at least some areas) for those who are severely needle-phobic - but of course it has to be asked for, which might itself be a problem - and the 'walk-in' centres conveniently positioned near areas of high foot traffic will pick up a large number of people who are thinking 'I'll organise it tomorrow/at the weekend/when I'm not running late'.

An excellent 'think outside the box' example which I love is the thinking of the teens who took over the anti-vaxx hashtag Leave Our Kids Alone:
(from msn news here)

Then we're left with the low-numbers but high-visibility, high-publicity conspiracy theorists with their thousands of noisy followers. I suppose these followers vary from the merely-doubtful and worried who are likely to be dissuaded at least a little by common-sense and logical, kindly - not disparaging - discourse with loved ones, to those who've fully bought into the magnetic paedophile lizardmen theory. It strikes me that the latter are more like fully-involved cult members than anything else ... so where do we go from here?

Again, the takeover of the Leave Our Kids Alone hashtag by teens themselves seems to point, if not THE way, at least A way to mitigate some of the harm. Perhaps the best thing we can do is 'manage the damage' ...

-
You trust Bill Gates!

CXRAndy

Guru
My wife and sister have a friend with long Covid, it’s not something to take light heartedly, young active and now she has to be wheel chaired to the car and has zero stamina.

I have heard the usual conspiracy bs regarding long Covid and it’s psychological etc it’s the usual shoehorning things to fit a narrative.

I don't know whether my Covid turned into long C, but I had tiredness, breathlessness for 6-8 weeks. I was still positive with a PCR test 6 weeks after initial infection. Thankfully I've got over it now and back to riding (albeit from low level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom