Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Germs are not the cause of disease.

W-e-e-e-l-l-l-l .. 'germs' - by which I presume is meant bacteria and viruses, maybe fungus as well - are not THE cause of disease overall or universally, but they are certainly A cause of many diseases, and an important one at that ...

That's the thing with these weirdos - they grab one thing which has a certain, limited, degree of truth about it, and then apply it to everything else.

To what do they ascribe the cause of infectious diseases in general, if not 'germs'? The usual 5G perhaps? Or a collaboration between the royal family, Bill Gates and other members of the lizard illuminati?

Johnno260

Veteran
Well the way a mortician explained it to me, you don’t die of Covid, you don’t technically die from any pathogens but you die from the damage they cause so in the case of Covid its respiratory or organ failure, and due to how death certificates are written organ failure will be the primary with Covid further down.

It’s semantics that Covid deniers used early on as they realised this was something that could be exploited.

The idiot who wrote that, I asked him for a Citation, so he referenced a Dr Thomas Cowan, this guy was an MD who said the heart doesn’t pump blood, I gave him the chance to change his source for the viral claim but he insisted so I linked the video of his source saying that about the heart.

He then used the death certificate issue so I linked the story from the mortician, and said it was semantics and he was using a loophole in the death certificate system.

Now I don’t agree with censorship but I do firmly agree that if you make a claim or use a source that reputable then I’m allowed to call them out.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well the way a mortician explained it to me, you don’t die of Covid, you don’t technically die from any pathogens but you die from the damage they cause so in the case of Covid its respiratory or organ failure, and due to how death certificates are written organ failure will be the primary with Covid further down.

It’s semantics that Covid deniers used early on as they realised this was something that could be exploited.

The idiot who wrote that, I asked him for a Citation, so he referenced aa Dr Thomas Cowan, this guy was an MD who said the heart doesn’t pump blood, I gave him the chance to change his source but he insisted so I linked the video of his source saying that about the heart.

Now I don’t agree with censorship but I do firmly agree that if you make a claim or use a source that reputable then I’m allowed to call them out.
This "doctor"?
https://calmatters.org/health/2021/02/conspiracy-theory-doctor-surrenders-medical-license/

W-e-e-e-l-l-l-l .. 'germs' - by which I presume is meant bacteria and viruses, maybe fungus as well - are not THE cause of disease overall or universally, but they are certainly A cause of many diseases, and an important one at that ...

That's the thing with these weirdos - they grab one thing which has a certain, limited, degree of truth about it, and then apply it to everything else.

To what do they ascribe the cause of infectious diseases in general, if not 'germs'? The usual 5G perhaps? Or a collaboration between the royal family, Bill Gates and other members of the lizard illuminati?
Can you edit your post to make it clear that you're quoting a quote, and not @Johnno260 directly? I'm a bit crap at reading comprehension and it took me longer than I'm happy about to realise that this isn't a direct quote.

:wacko: :crazy: Is he able to explain why it hasn't vaporised him? Yet.:rofl:
Unfortunately I know a full-blown conspiracy theorist and I can tell you that they spin webs of lies around themselves, cutting themselves off from reality. If one of their justifications (I can't in all sincerity call them rationalisations) for why they believe a given theory fails, they just move seamlessly to another.

With dozens or hundreds of cases where their theories or predictions have collapsed, at no point, in my experience, do they ever stop to reflect that maybe it's all bollocks. :sad:

Unfortunately I know a full-blown conspiracy theorist and I can tell you that they spin webs of lies around themselves, cutting themselves off from reality. If one of their justifications (I can't in all sincerity call them rationalisations) for why they believe a given theory fails, they just move seamlessly to another.

With dozens or hundreds of cases where their theories or predictions have collapsed, at no point, in my experience, do they ever stop to reflect that maybe it's all bollocks. :sad:

They are not able to, otherwise their whole belief system would crumble.

I hope people saw the news with Piers Corbyn and his cronies raiding the BBC, but the site they vacated in 2013?
Yeah, it would be hilarious if it wasn't also a wee bit sinister. People had told the protesters that the BBC TV Centre had been mostly converted to luxury flats (with a couple of smaller studio spaces kept) but they didn't believe what they were told. You'd think being proven so emphatically wrong would give them a moment's pause... but no.

Piers Corbyn was also caught in a sting taking a bribe in exchange for downplaying his rhetoric against AZ.
Grifters and the easily led, in perfect harmony.

purpan

I was reading a story this morning in a French paper about a retired soldier who tried to raise an insurrection against the government because he was stirred up by conspiracies. He sent emails to former colleagures and then started visiting gendarmerie barracks (the gendarmerie is part of the military), taking boxes of chocolates to try and persuade them to join his rebellion. The report didn’t say what chocolates he was offering.

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2021/08/13...gendarme-interpelle-dans-la-loire-9730331.php

Johnno260

Veteran
Yeah, it would be hilarious if it wasn't also a wee bit sinister. People had told the protesters that the BBC TV Centre had been mostly converted to luxury flats (with a couple of smaller studio spaces kept) but they didn't believe what they were told. You'd think being proven so emphatically wrong would give them a moment's pause... but no.

Piers Corbyn was also caught in a sting taking a bribe in exchange for downplaying his rhetoric against AZ.
Grifters and the easily led, in perfect harmony.

Is that the one when they switched the real 10k for Monopoly money?

I got banned from a conspiracy forum when someone said follow the money, so I linked that story and video.

Edit: The worrying and sinister part were those guys were ex paras the regiment confirmed this and wasn’t happy about the situation.

Last edited:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Oh if you see this circling on Facebook feeds it’s fake as well.

View: https://www.facebook.com/100055523434986/posts/342185684308877/

The guys media profile list reality TV shows so he was a contestant not an actor, the main show being Lads Army, which I know well as we signed a friend up to it for a laugh, and he got in haha

That Hugo bloke has a point though. He genuinely does. I hadn't realised up until he pointed it out that actually he is right, we haven't ever seen an interview from someone who has recently died from Covid. I hadn't thought about it.

Maybe it doesn't exist or we would have heard from people who were recently deceased from it wouldn't we? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom