Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good evening,

We are still here!

50 plus blood donations yet still a vaccine sceptic and extremely stupid according to this thread!

How many here are anywhere close?

Bye

Ian

p.s.

This is quite quite funny as according the NHS I don't actually exist yet I can donate and about 20 years ago they sent me a letter saying thank you for your blood donation but it failed a test. Don't worry about this but if you are concerned here is a direct line to a Senior Consultant (12345,67890)!

Last edited:

purpan

Vaccination centre south of Toulouse attacked last night and 3,500 vaccine doses destroyed. Also computer equipment smashed.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Good evening,

We are still here!

View attachment 604746

50 plus blood donations yet still a vaccine sceptic and extremely stupid according to this thread!

Bye

Ian

p.s.

This is quite quite funny as according the NHS I don't actually exist yet I can donate and about 20 years ago they sent me a letter saying thank you for your blood donation but it failed a test. Don't worry about this but if you are concerned here is a direct line to a Senior Consultant (12345,67890)!
You can be Vaccine stupid and still give blood, they're not mutually exclusive....

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Good evening,

We are still here!

View attachment 604746

Bye

Ian

p.s.

So, have you had your jab?

Good evening

Wow, the bitterness here is staggering;

Oh no, @IanSmithCSE has been compromised, otherwise he'd also be posting his anti troll link so that we can see reviews of him from other websites to make sure he's not a troll

Kind regards

Ian

Good evening,

This has been a most unseemly reply, please provide an anti-troll token that I may leave a review

You have misunderstood, the idea was to ensure that the posts were genuine not that they may offend some one, that is none of my business but as you want a code it is

1981 validate code at http://www.IanSmithCSE.co.uk/AntiTroll/LookupCode.aspx

It is very easy to be smug, clever but is much harder to actually do something.

Kind regards

Ian Smith

Last edited:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Another conundrum. We find lots of people on the website of my football team - fans who ADORE them, are in a real dilemma. It's been announced that after October 7th, all match-going fans need to show proof of having had two vaccines or their season tickets will be invalid. The anti-vaxxers are stating quite categorically they will NOT be poisoning their bodies but as we get nearer the time, the need to see the club will most definitely swing some of them over to the other side.

It will be fascinating to see how some of them deal with this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom