Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Conundrum. Will anti-vaxers accept blood from vaccinated donors?
Definitely an interesting one, that! I imagine they'd prefer it to be unvaccinated so as not to be infused with any of that 'changed DNA'. magnetism, microchips or 'unknown ingredients' - but I suppose the reluctance to accept blood from a vaccinated donor is fairly easily overcome when it's a life and death situation, as blood transfusion often is.

Funny how all sorts of things which were unpalatable can suddenly become acceptable when it's your own life on the line and not someone else's ...

Good evening,

You have misunderstood, the idea was to ensure that the posts were genuine not that they may offend some one, that is none of my business but as you want a code it is

1981 validate code at http://www.IanSmithCSE.co.uk/AntiTroll/LookupCode.aspx

It is very easy to be smug, clever but is much harder to actually do something.

Kind regards

Ian Smith
Moment of sincerity: you are absolutely correct, it is a lot easier to be snarky than to do something. I find that I get into a lot more online arguments when my mental health is poor. I apologise for being a nobber.

With the sincerity out of the way, I have left a facetious report that you can disregard, but thank you for humouring me
Ed

Johnno260

Veteran
Conundrum. Will anti-vaxers accept blood from vaccinated donors?

put that on Twitter and see how it explodes, I mean many of them think doctors are parrots.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Good evening

None of your businesss

Kind regards

Ian
Fair enough.

It's just we were helping you get booked in for your jab a few months ago. At the time you were saying were not an anti-vaxxer. You were obviously just wasting our time and lying.

All the best with whatever decision you made.

Good evening,

Moment of sincerity: you are absolutely correct, it is a lot easier to be snarky than to do something. I find that I get into a lot more online arguments when my mental health is poor. I apologise for being a nobber.

With the sincerity out of the way, I have left a facetious report that you can disregard, but thank you for humouring me
Ed
Thanks for the update. :-)

Kind regards

Ian

classic33

Leg End Member
Good evening,

I have noticed that you are completely hostile to me trying to do anything useful or helpful, why is this?

I know that you are not alone, @Edwardoka is also hostile.

I have also seen many other posters being abused for making suggestions.

You could have said that site doesn't work on xyx browser on xyz O/S but you didn't.

Kind regards

Ian
It's not hostile.
You provided a link to your own site, to validate your actions. Basically backing yourself up, via a website you run.

If the only "evidence" any person can provide is their own, I'll be dubious of such evidence. And not just "evidence" on a website.

It's interesting to note that the site says not to report the code given here on the site linked to.

Below added in edit.
The site works on the current browser and operating system, why should I then say it doesn't. It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Fair enough.

It's just we were helping you get booked in for your jab a few months ago. At the time you were saying were not an anti-vaxxer. You were obviously just wasting our time and lying.

All the best with whatever decision you made.
Oh dear,

You have swallowed the official Kool-Aid.

I was never that interested but I did have my first jab about six weeks ago, despite the best efforts of most of the NHS Staff to ensure that I didn't. I got this from NHSE Customer Contact Centre <england.contactus@nhs.net>

A practice cannot refuse to register you unless it has reasonable grounds for doing so. These must not relate to race, gender, social class, age, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability, or a medical condition. However, you may be refused if you are living outside the practice’s catchment area or the practice is generally not accepting new patients at the time because its list is closed. You do not need proof of ID, address or immigration status to register with a GP. Registering with a GP will in due course allocate you an NHS number
outlook

Try telling this to a GP Practice, despite this I went to a walk in centre and someone said, "oh you are odd, I need to go that screen." and I think that I had an injection, I was given a receipt, but it didn't hurt. :=)

Despite having the first trying arrange a second has also been an issue.

Kind regards

Ian

It's not hostile.
You provided a link to your own site, to validate your actions. Basically backing yourself up, via a website you run.

If the only "evidence" any person can provide is their own, I'll be dubious of such evidence. And not just "evidence" on a website.
In Ian's defence, he provided a link to his own site only when I specifically requested it.

Good evening.
It's not hostile.

It's interesting to note that the site says not to report the code given here on the site linked to.

Below added in edit.
The site works on the current browser and operating system, why should I then say it doesn't. It makes no sense.
It's only on a domain that I obviously own because it was an idea.

It's about £10 a year to register and put it on another domain, such as HardCoreDodgyAdultAction.xxxx.xxxx and as GDPR/PECR has made it much harder to track domains and I was hoping for the idea to been good or bad regardless of the domain.

Quite a few years ago I ran into the expression "Naïve cynicism" it basically meant mistrusting everyone, a wave over my avatar says member since Sep 2012 so bouncing a forum related idea of a forum didn't seem that bad.

Kind regards

Ian

err

just looked at this thread
you 'think' you got an injection???

don;t you know - it is kinda obvious even for a wimp like me who looks the other way
you got a receipt??
why would you think the vaccine card is 'a receipt'??
and you would also get some paperwork about what vaccine it was and when you need the second dose
and about possible side effects
and been asked several question before being jabbed
and maybe being told to hang around for 15 minutes just in case

how can you not know all this????

all seems kinda weird

err

just looked at this thread
you 'think' you got an injection???

don;t you know - it is kinda obvious even for a wimp like me who looks the other way
you got a receipt??
why would you think the vaccine card is 'a receipt'??
and you would also get some paperwork about what vaccine it was and when you need the second dose
and about possible side effects
and been asked several question before being jabbed
and maybe being told to hang around for 15 minutes just in case

how can you not know all this????

all seems kinda weird
There are certain joke elements that are no obvious at first glance if you are just scanning the forums.
  1. Back in the 1970s blood donation involved quite large needles.
  2. They were often inserted by retired doctors who I am sure blunted them deliberately, :-).
  3. Nurses who could see where the needle was going weren't allowed to insert needles
You need to read my previous threads to appreciate the light hearted nature of these posts and not take them literally.

It is very common here and on other forums to look at a single post and not look at the poster's history to try and understand what the poster is actually saying.

The feeling of an injection needle into the muscle in the upper arm and a blood extraction needle into a vein around the inside of the elbow are very different, especially if a pint is taken and you ride 30 miles.

Bye

Ian

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Vaccination centre south of Toulouse attacked last night and 3,500 vaccine doses destroyed. Also computer equipment smashed.
They're a bit more mellow in Norfolk. Even in Downham Market, which is pretty close to frothing right-wing and the only place I've seen shops put up big "masks optional - we respect your rights" signs (which mean I don't shop there...), no-one has yet trashed the Town Hall vaccination centre. But they have peppered the town liberally with "LIZ TRUSS OUT - Child vaccination supporter - For the rich, not the people" stickers. Even NCN11 had about half a dozen on lampposts:
1629474770597.png

Ajax Bay

Guru
So apparently they're eating dog food now?
Ivermectin for canines doses
@winjim - do you know Ivermectin has NOT got beneficial therapeutic effects against COVID-19?
Not dog food - please keep up!
Ivermectin is a cheap antiparasitic drug widely used for nearly 50 years in animals and humans. It is a treatment used for adults suffering from bad Scabies and people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms, so in human medicine form in UK it's approved by NICE, on prescription.
Some studies (reputation uncertain) have reported benefits eg: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/
Others have been widely discredited. No trials have results which suggest adverse effect.
The BBC reported this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57570377
I am not recommending consumption of animal level assurance medicine: people can consume more or less what they like: some people smoke: and that's been proven to be bad for you: uncertainly worse than consuming canine ivermectin tablets.
But this not 'anti-vaxx' (see thread title): it's an earnest search for medicine when we still have none, certainly outside hospital.
However groups with an anti-vaccination agenda seem also to suggest ivermectin is sufficient as a prophylactic, and the messaging often comes mixed in with conspiracy theories. Any support for 'anti-vaccination' is a bad thing.
You'll be poo-pooing the idea that it's a good idea to keep Vitamin D levels up next! UK levels of Vitamin D (derivative) in UK are particularly poor in those communities which seem to suffer the worst effects of COVID-19. No causative effect has been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom