Where in Britain would you be happiest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'd like to move to the seaside but it's depressing in the Winter. Probably be quite windy too!
It is!

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
According to the test, for me - best Oxford 59%, worst Newham 52%, current Southwark 55%. With only a 7% difference between best and worst I'm not sure what the test is really telling me.

OP
OP
Turbo Rider

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Think I'd actually like to live somewhere in the country, about as far away from people as possible, but within distance of a city...probably London or Manchester, because I like a good show here or there and food delivery is a nice thing to be able to access. Not sure where that is, but it's sure to be expensive...maybe a 2nd home on a snowy mountain hilltop with a ski lift too. Money though :evil:

OP
OP
Turbo Rider

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
According to the test, for me - best Oxford 59%, worst Newham 52%, current Southwark 55%. With only a 7% difference between best and worst I'm not sure what the test is really telling me.

Same thing a dentist tells you when he tries to flog you teeth whitening, I think...all gains are marginal, superficial and pointless ...but they sure is pretty...and expensive.

Top Bottom