Where is the filler cap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
What a fool. As has been said earlier in the thread it's frightening that someone with so little spacial awareness is allowed on the road.

If she has so little concentration in the confines of a petrol station forecourt, what is she like out on the road? When I learnt to drive the emphasis was on "anticipation anticipation anticipation". Which means, to me, anticipate what is happening all around you, rather than react at the last milli-second.

Yes, @byegad, t'was a long time ago that I learnt to drive, but not long enough ago to need a man with a flag to walk ahead of me. Although I have been in a car that needed a starting handle.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
A friend posted this on faceache. I did wonder if it was a put up job. I also wondered if the driver was altogether sober.
I didn't watch until the end though. Did she fill up before she ran out of petrol?

Can't watch clip here at work but I used to have an old Merc, the filler cap was behind a small plate next to the number plate. Used to amuse me every time I went into the village petrol station (not self-service) and the attendant used to wander round the back end of the car then eventually have to ask where the filler cap was. Did wonder why the same guy had to keep asking even after he'd filled it up a few times.

Top Bottom