Where the chuff is Spring?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gorgeous today in Northumberland, sunny all day, out at 8am for what is the longest ride so far I have done (only 23 miles, but its epic for me haha)

Attachments

• IMAG0642.jpg
    IMAG0642.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 18

Ian193

Über Member
Gorgeous today in Northumberland, sunny all day, out at 8am for what is the longest ride so far I have done (only 23 miles, but its epic for me haha)

Well done on the 23 miles my longest ride this year so far was only 25 miles

Hyslop

Veteran
Nice enough on the Solway this afternoon,on the English side at least,across in Dumfriesshire,as far West as I could see there appeared to be a rolling mist.All the hills indeed anything of any elevation were completely obscured.I had my work cut out trying to explain to 2 walkers that there were in fact hills over there,a flat topped one in fact,shame really.

Hyslop

Veteran
[QUOTE 3629344, member: 9609"]More like summer has arrived, not a cloud in the sky all day, not a breath of wind and a high of 22.1 :sun:

but alas it can't be summer just yet as I am still to see my first swallow of the year.[/QUOTE]
Im on the look out too.First Swallow that I saw last year was,if memory serves,April14.No Orange Tips either,though they came quite late last year as well.I ll post when I see my first Swallow,always cheers me up!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Here in South Cambs I might just have cast a shadow for about 3 minutes on today's ride.
I've just been talking to my mum who has been sat in my sisters sweltering garden all day in Mold.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Nice enough on the Solway this afternoon,on the English side at least,across in Dumfriesshire,as far West as I could see there appeared to be a rolling mist.All the hills indeed anything of any elevation were completely obscured.I had my work cut out trying to explain to 2 walkers that there were in fact hills over there,a flat topped one in fact,shame really.
Fond memories of riding the Solway a couple of years back.

BigAl68

Über Member
Well it's another beautiful morning in sunny Somerset. Just having a pot of coffee and wondering do I go out on the steel along the canal to Wiltshire or a bigger ride on the carbon and get another metric century in... It's lovely to have that and which shorts and ss jersey wear as my only decision to make today.
DSC_1299.JPG

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Definitely Spring here in North Devon. Weather is glorious at the
moment - shorts and T shirts.
Saw our first Swallows on March 18th and the first migratory Grockles are starting to nest on the local camp sites. Sea is full of surfers and the locals are having to use the 'rat runs' to get around the village. Yes! Spring is here alright!

Slioch

Guru
Spring is sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where the birdies iz

.......oh, the cats just caught his first one of the season. Feathers and blood everywhere. Yuk,,,xx(

Drago

Legendary Member
Lovely morning down here. I'm a man of many sheds and I've been.planning to have rearrange so the largest and newest, which has power, tv and dab, is.carpeted and is purely for bike storage and man cave type chilling,.and one of th others is purely for tools and storage. Looms like today is the day. I'll slap up some pics when I'm done.

Top Bottom