Where we all holidaying this year than?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Mrs Greedo was nipping my head last night about this as we've not booked anything yet. Couple of weekenders in the pipline but she's talking about our main holiday.

I'm struggling to think of somewhere. Quite fancy Sardinia anybody been?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
you need to let us know asap so that we can strike it from our potential destinations

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Flying_Monkey said:
Don't need to go on holiday - where we live is nice enough, thanks!

Finance is another consideration - if we go abroad as a family of 5 then I'm normally looking at about £6k plus spending money. For a fraction of that we could pack the entire Summer holiday with activities for the boys.

gbb

Legendary Member
Egypt for me, the inevitable Sharm El Sheikh in August.
Bugger its going to be hot.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

MacB said:
Finance is another consideration - if we go abroad as a family of 5 then I'm normally looking at about £6k plus spending money. For a fraction of that we could pack the entire Summer holiday with activities for the boys.

Jeeez. That's a lot of dosh. I genuinely think kids don't really care where they go though. 7 of us used to go to St Andrews for a fortnight and stay in the student houses vacated for the summer. We'd turn one of the bedrooms into a living room and use the other 5 as ther were. It was brilliant fun.

As this will be our last hopefully childless might actually go somewhere totally different now come to think about it. China/Japan etc..... do a tour.

Top Bottom