Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • India

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Japan

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It dawned on me recently that my bike's countries of origin are many and varied.

Where were yours made?

Edit: Owners of French bikes need not participate.

Or Irish.

Reactions: gaz

HovR

Über Member
My Dawes was made in the UK.

No option for France? My Peugeot feels left out.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Agreed poll is **** :cursing: Where is the French option, another Peugeot owner here

tyred

Legendary Member
So I'm the only one so far with a German made bike (I've actually two but one is in bits at the moment):becool:

I also own two French made bikes and two Irish made bikes but I can't vote for them:cry:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Worksop and Warwick but with Japanese components. Although, Worksop, road bike has a Brookes saddle.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
A British made Raleigh here.:thumbsup: The frame and the assembly of the bike anyhow - it originally came with Dutch wheel rims, an Italian saddle, a Taiwanese luggage rack and much of the rest was from wherever Shimano made their stuff in 1997.

My knockabout bike sneakily says "Hawk Cycles, England" on the head tube badge giving the impression it's British made, but since I bought it boxed and did the final assembly myself I know that it was actually made in Thailand.

I nearly forgot my folder (Neobike) which also has nothing on the frame to say where it was made, but since the company offices are in Taiwan it probably comes from there.

Top Bottom