Where's ColinJ originally from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Corley near Coventry, NOT Chorley near Preston! :laugh:
Opps... :blush:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
As a young child I remember the regular drive from Stockport to Poulton-le-Fylde to visit my Grandma and we used to stop off in Corley on the way home at a very nice ice cream shop. Then the motorway came along bypassing Chorley and there were no more ice cream stops. :angry:
Probably "Frederick's" on Bolton Road, quite a detour if your Dad used the A6 for the journey.

They offer wonderful ice cream but the queues are so huge these days it's not worth going.

Reactions: JtB

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
now been resolved of course, but I remain intrigued by your thread start on this.
He was stuck on a photo that I posted in my 'Name That Road' challenge thread. He tends to post photos from Lancashire and Cumbria so that is where I focus my searches. I normally do a lot of mine from Yorkshire and Lancashire but I hinted that I have only lived up here for 38 years... :whistle:

He was stuck on a photo that I posted in my 'Name That Road' challenge thread. He tends to post photos from Lancashire and Cumbria so that is where I focus my searches. I normally do a lot of mine from Yorkshire and Lancashire but I hinted that I have only lived up here for 38 years... :whistle:
ah, good innocent explanation then - no identity theft planned then.
Tho I'd still keep an eye on him, never tell him your birthday, fog the backstory.

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
ah, good innocent explanation then - no identity theft planned then.
Tho I'd still keep an eye on him, never tell him your birthday, fog the backstory.
no identity theft planned at all... so please don't get suspicious when i start the following threads:
  • what's ColinJ's mother's maiden name?
  • what was the make of colinJ's first car?
  • what street did ColinJ grow up on?
:whistle:

Top Bottom