Where's the Indian summer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I predict we will get the back end of the hurricans in the US, as they often travel up the east coast and get pushed back to the UK by the jet stearm, so expect a very windy end to the month
Windy? Hmmm....I've still got a couple of days to book off work yet.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq5wLX7j3xVLu3bc90sRFgJ6hlcJCQ7RHCF_gaHcv-HtPLmZh3gw.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Tonight it's the Last Night of the Proms on tv,which to me signals the beginning of Autumn. Will any of you be watching it?

No yes's yet i notice. You peasants! :cycle:

Tin Pot

Guru
The last two Septembers have had glorious warm,sunny spells. Two years ago,the Tour of Britain came to these parts:bicycle:. I remember watching the riders pass. It was about 23C that day. Last September we had two days where it reached a crazy 28C:sun:. I don't think we're going to get such weather this year. It's absolutely peeing dowm today.:sad: I was thinking about going to watch Accy play Carlisle, but i think it could be rained off.:rain:

Tonight it's the Last Night of the Proms on tv,which to me signals the beginning of Autumn. Will any of you be watching it?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSEKc2204dalU32nAid6dvbjq13gsGruqhcNQFNrhq76Ti3w.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm just coming to the end of a week off at home and I've had a very productive time doing several small repairs and refurbs by way of maintenance of the house. I removed a bucket full of mud and moss from one 10m length of gutter - where does it all come from?

Brandane

Legendary Member
It was even nice in the west of Scotland yesterday; quelle surprise! Nice day out on the bike around Loch Katrine area with brother, his wife, and others.
Normal service resumes today though - wet and windy :surrender:.
That has been the pattern this summer. Rain, wind, with the very occasional nice day. Perhaps half a dozen nice days since May - seriously :sad:.

Last edited:

mustang1

Legendary Member
No i can't accept that! I want the government to do something about it! :crazy:
Theres a tax for that.

Top Bottom