Where's your workshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
@sevenfourate are you planing to build a Bar to go with those white stools .

Lol. I see your point 🤣 But absolutely not.

If nothing else: I’m tee-total….

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Bikes (x5) stored in spare bedroom. Work mostly done in kitchen (the joys of being single!) as per @oldwheels because the floor covering is lino and easy to clean.
Ahem .... 2 bikes in the living room, 2 plus tools in the spare room ... the joys of being single :tongue:
I do light bike repairs in the living room or garden veranda depending on the season.
Big jobs I get the lbs to do.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Three people in our house; eight bikes hanging up in our garage along with a workstand, workbench and a filing cabinet full of bits. With the garage door open I can interrupt work on bikes with chatting to passers by or just admiring the view of the Quantocks.

It's almost perfect.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Three people in our house; eight bikes hanging up in our garage along with a workstand, workbench and a filing cabinet full of bits. With the garage door open I can interrupt work on bikes with chatting to passers by or just admiring the view of the Quantocks.

It's almost perfect.

I'm moving house very shortly and will also have a view of the Quantocks and the West Somerset Railway.
I'll have a choice of workshops.
1.Will it be the garage 18' x 10' ?

Screenshot_20230206-072250-183.png

2. Or the workshop 23' x 12'?

Screenshot_20230206-072311-182.png

Hmmm....decisions, decisions!

chriswoody

Legendary Member
I have one of the cellar rooms as my bike storage and workroom.

It's a bit of a bombsite at the moment, but I've been following Wafter's advice and organising it one small job at a time. So far I've built a small shelf for the fluids, and organised wall based storage for all of the odd and ends like spare brake pads. I also built a work stool last week from scrap wood and the big job I need to do is to get rid of the broken old kitchen units and replace with homemade cupboards and storage.

IMG_20230206_211345221_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230206_211402300_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom