Where's your workshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeIow

Guru
Shed envy at Dirk…technically we do have 3 sheds, but they are all somewhat small and rather over full.
One half of our garage is mine:
6B1D7B2D-30D0-4E3E-B65C-AB61F43AADC9.jpeg

although it is nowhere near this tidy right now….in desperate need of a spring clean and empty out😱

Jameshow

Veteran
In the world’s messiest garage.

View attachment 677119

You should see mine!!

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I have a standard single garage which has always been my workshop. At the moment it's full with a new kitchen in boxes waiting to be installed. once I've done that, I'm hoping to have a clearout and get rid of everything bar a main set of power tools and hand toold, sockets etc. It has been newly plasterboarded after a mild flood, and I aim to put carpet down and wallpaper the garage. Then it'll almost be too good for a work area but at least will be cosy and (hopefully) tidy and I can do other stuff out there like ...um...weights maybe.

I've come to a time in my life where hoarding nuts/bolts/metal/timber is no longer useful but more of a hassle.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I like it, what bike do you have ? Heres where l keep mine (in my mates deli.) Amazing what you can get away with in France :rolleyes:
View attachment 679792

Very nice^^^^^

I've got a KTM Duke at the moment. Don't ride much. Enjoy it when i do.

When i joined my first Forum many-many years ago. I chose a username around the bike i had at the time. And have used it ever since.

YOU should easily be able to work out what that was...... ;)

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
Very nice^^^^^

I've got a KTM Duke at the moment. Don't ride much. Enjoy it when i do.

When i joined my first Forum many-many years ago. I chose a username around the bike i had at the time. And have used it ever since.

YOU should easily be able to work out what that was...... ;)

Yes indeed , may l call you Duke ?

Venod

Eh up
The garage is my workshop and pain cave , just ready to ride Skipton to Kettlewell on the turbo.
My feet seem to be growing, so a bit of a mod required on the turbo shoes.

20230228_085944_001.jpg

20230228_085726.jpg

20230228_085516.jpg

mustang1

Legendary Member
My workshop has been decommissioned. I currently have no interest in fixing bikes. The most I will do is change brake pads swap inner tubes and clean the drivetrain. In fact, I don't even do the former two anymore as my time is better spent with my other hobby. I might get back to it in the future but for now, my wonderful LBS is getting even more business from me.

But when I did tinker with bikes, I had a dedicated workspace to do it I.

OP
OP
W

woodbutchmaster

Veteran
My workshop has been decommissioned. I currently have no interest in fixing bikes. The most I will do is change brake pads swap inner tubes and clean the drivetrain. In fact, I don't even do the former two anymore as my time is better spent with my other hobby. I might get back to it in the future but for now, my wonderful LBS is getting even more business from me.

But when I did tinker with bikes, I had a dedicated workspace to do it I.

The youngest bike l have is about 20 years old and it is gradually being brought back to life, Other than it, the other three or four are perfectly rideable and l don't muck about "improving" them l just ride them ....lm a rider not a bloody mechanic !

Top Bottom