Which are best wheels from this list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I am so happy with my fulcrum 5s, I just bought another pair. I really like the clicky hubs :biggrin:

Fyi, crc are cheapest online. I ended up getting from Evans on a price match as a week ago shimano fitment ones were like hens teeth. A good thing actually as Evans are going to fit them for a fiver, bargain!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
If you can spare an extra 50 bucks i would get campag zondas. Superb wheels for the money at 243 on wiggle

vickster

Legendary Member
Shimano freehub out of stock, price gone up too.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/campagnolo-...m_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&kpid=5360518140

Paid £190 for fulcrum 5, now £180 on crc

vickster

Legendary Member
After much discussion local Evans honoured their website and didn't charge for fitting. Well worth while to save me trying or paying someone!

OP
OP
M

MrWill

Thats ok - they have a shimano freehub available

I run full 105 on both my tarmac and Ti with campag zondas
They look on par or slightly better than the Ultegra or RS61 wheels. Do the decals come off do you reckon. I don't like em :/

BigAl68

Über Member
I looked at the Ultegra but the zondas are lighter and cheaper and I loved their look. The fulcrum are campagnolo anyway

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
They look on par or slightly better than the Ultegra or RS61 wheels. Do the decals come off do you reckon. I don't like em :/
They weigh less than both those wheels and look awesome on the bike

Top Bottom