Which Car Do You Remember with Affection from your Youth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! :laugh:

th.jpg

OR
The real driver with a coat/blanket covering hands on wheel
The passenger with a steering wheel from a scrapyard, that he/she could pretend to drive with, then hold up in the air with a horrified look, when someone in adjacent car (slow-moving traffic) is looking

Sure it's been done in a comedy show, but can't think what?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Were few corsairs built or were they rustbuckets? They seemed to disappear very rapidly, haven't seen one for decades. Very distinctive front end and as a kid I was impressed, but must admit I have no idea if they were decent cars.
Was a bit of a rustbucket, and frequently broke down (when going on hols, mostly)

Were few corsairs built or were they rustbuckets? They seemed to disappear very rapidly, haven't seen one for decades. Very distinctive front end and as a kid I was impressed, but must admit I have no idea if they were decent cars.
One of 'our' ParaMedics has one as a 'weekend toy'/'show-car'
I'm not sure what engine, but it is painted lilac, & has the chrome-plated 'boot-rack'

Dave 123

Legendary Member
A mini thread resurrection..

I tried to look through for a car that I’m sure I’d mentioned in this thread.
I went to stay with my sister in Mold this weekend, and when I walked her dog this morning I took a picture of the offending article.

Maybe someone on here can tell me the model of this car.
My sister has lived there about 10 years, and it’s just been sat there rotting.
My BiL works with the owners nephew. He has been offered big £ for the car in its current state, but he’s the type of bloke who’s happy to let it rot just to annoy people

626793CD-B8CD-485B-8731-592D740C0C71.jpeg

A mouldy Aston Martin in Mold.

I went to stay with my sister in Mold this weekend, and when I walked her dog this morning I took a picture of the offending article.

Maybe someone on here can tell me the model of this car. Hi
My BiL works with the owners nephew. He has been offered big £ for the car in its current state, but he’s the type of bloke who’s happy to let it rot just to annoy people

View attachment 442792

DB 5

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

Maybe someone on here can tell me the model of this car.

View attachment 442792

The owner of that Aston must be seriously minted and / or pig-headed to let it rot away on their drive like that.

Top Bottom