Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I don't think I'd want to even meet myself, so I feel so terribly sorry for any poor sod on here who actually has, like @Pat "5mph"

What about me? - think what I have look at everyday in the shaving mirror. You'll get no sympathy from me :laugh:

I gave up looking in mirrors many years ago
I even shave without a mirror
after all my face is pretty much in the same place as yesterday and hasn't changed shape much either

realised it was not necessary when trying to find a mirror I could use in the shower that didn't fog over

It does drive SWMBO mad because I never look to check if I look OK before I go out

In fact - before she moved in I only had two mirrors in the house - one I inherited from my Mum and it was still wrapped up in bubble wrap - the other was behind my bed - on the floor - and facing the wall!

that changed after she moved in

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I gave up looking in mirrors many years ago
I even shave without a mirror
after all my face is pretty much in the same place as yesterday and hasn't changed shape much either

realised it was not necessary when trying to find a mirror I could use in the shower that didn't fog over

It does drive SWMBO mad because I never look to check if I look OK before I go out

In fact - before she moved in I only had two mirrors in the house - one I inherited from my Mum and it was still wrapped up in bubble wrap - the other was behind my bed - on the floor - and facing the wall!

that changed after she moved in

Did she throw them both out?

Did she throw them both out?

How did you know???

replaced them with new ones in pretty much every room for some reason that escapes me

Top Bottom