Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I don't remember seeing that, but it sounds a great thing to do! :bravo:
It was, but discreet.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Me too.
I do look out for @CanucksTraveller , no I’m not stalking you. We cycle the same back roads of Hertfordshire and I know what bike you ride . Oh dear that sounds a bit threatening or creepy :laugh:

@CanucksTraveller :hello: I’m definitely in your ” Neck of the Woods “ . It’s only a matter of time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I went through Codicote yesterday!
And @Ming the Merciless I recognise that signpost. For some reason, that road always seems to have puddles.
I'm certainly up for a meet, especially if we end up at the Lytton Arms or Robin Hood and Little John afterwards.

OP
OP
CanucksTraveller

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Is that a recent picture? . I never realised Codicote had its own micro climate .^_^
Oh on the contrary, it just reveals what an embarrassingly fair weather cyclist I am! ^_^
Truth be told I think I only went south / Codicote direction all of twice in 2021, I found myself heading north mainly, Cambridge and Huntingdon, Grafham Water etc. New scenery and all that.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I went through Codicote yesterday!
And @Ming the Merciless I recognise that signpost. For some reason, that road always seems to have puddles.
I'm certainly up for a meet, especially if we end up at the Lytton Arms or Robin Hood and Little John afterwards.

I am planning to hit Pottersheath and a few other villages for a Christmas lights tour next Wednesday early evening. I’d up for a pint at the Little John etc. I might have a Santa outfit on as well.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Oh on the contrary, it just reveals what an embarrassingly fair weather cyclist I am! ^_^
Truth be told I think I only went south / Codicote direction all of twice in 2021, I found myself heading north mainly, Cambridge and Huntingdon, Grafham Water etc. New scenery and all that.
I agree head North to more open country and quieter roads . South you will heading to more development and busier roads .

Top Bottom