Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Which CC members do you actually seem drawn to by their posting style and content? Which of them would you like to meet in real life?

I'd love to meet HMS Dave, he always seems a really good egg, knowledgeable, interesting and reasoned. Cyclops seems a really super guy too, some great wider world experience and a great sense of humour. Vickster I really like, she sometimes misses some of the humour / sarcasm in some posts but she's an awesome person I reckon, always helping out the new members. Drago I'd like to meet too, but maybe in small doses. 😄
I often wonder if Claud is as abrasive in real life, and I suspect I might actually like her more than I think. Fabbers also seems a nice guy generally, and I think I'd like his company.

So who would you like to meet?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Are you kidding? I'm not a masochist.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I can't/do the blue alert link thingy to let them know I've posted about them, but I'm sure they'll see this.
Ok, here goes and not in any particular order, but maybe the one's I think of most when posting and reading (mostly in regard rather than disdain;)) are these.
Drago
The Claud
Vickster
Rocky..where is he by the way?
Shep from W@n..hampton as he's got me calling it now, after he's bugged me for quite a while.:hello:
Fnarrr
Stephec

That's it for now, but I'm sure i will think of more.🤔

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Funnily enough I wondered yesterday if any of the people I pass going the other way on my travels are anyone from cycle chat

Funnily enough I wondered yesterday if any of the people I pass going the other way on my travels are anyone from cycle chat
I quite often get nattering to other cyclists when out and about.
If they seem to be particularly keen cyclists, of whatever stripe, I sometimes ask if they are on any of the forums, particularly cchat maybe.
I don't remember anyone actually saying yes.
Shame?
A wish to remain deep undercover?

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I quite often get nattering to other cyclists when out and about.
If they seem to be particularly keen cyclists, of whatever stripe, I sometimes ask if they are on any of the forums, particularly cchat maybe.
I don't remember anyone actually saying yes.
Shame?
A wish to remain deep undercover?
I have done the same on a few occasions.

Brandane

Legendary Member
There's your mistake. I reckon you're more likely to find CC members on a protest march somewhere! We really are a very small sample of the cycling world.
Of all the proper keen cyclists I know, none of them are on CC..
Anyway, to return to topic.. I reckon meeting @theclaud could be "interesting" :ohmy:, probably a pussy cat in real life, but then again, maybe not!!

Top Bottom