Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only ever blocked a couple of members and not sure they are still active
:smile:
presumably they scuttled off to the hole they emerged from under your casual damning,

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think that I have met over 200 CycleChat members now. I'm not sure exactly how many because I gave up trying to keep track once it was over 100 or so! About 95% of them have been men. All of the women are nice people, and about 99% of the men are too. There were just a few men who failed the 'Would I like to cycle with you again?' test - they aren't around any more, and I won't tell you who they are/were.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Most of them are just chat-bots anyway. I know I am.

🤖

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I'm not a natural forum-type person. I don't feel I can be actual friends with someone I've never met. I do know some people here in real life, and there are a few others whom I'd be fascinated to meet.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Which CC members do you actually seem drawn to by their posting style and content? Which of them would you like to meet in real life?

I'd love to meet HMS Dave, he always seems a really good egg, knowledgeable, interesting and reasoned. Cyclops seems a really super guy too, some great wider world experience and a great sense of humour. Vickster I really like, she sometimes misses some of the humour / sarcasm in some posts but she's an awesome person I reckon, always helping out the new members. Drago I'd like to meet too, but maybe in small doses. 😄
I often wonder if Claud is as abrasive in real life, and I suspect I might actually like her more than I think. Fabbers also seems a nice guy generally, and I think I'd like his company.

So who would you like to meet?

Thing is I may have met a few people from on here over the years and never even known.

If they cycle in UK or Europe.

I'm certainly one for an impromptu, chat when out on the road, just as on t'internet.

It would never really occur to me to ask about their online life, as immediate circs would be more interesting.

There are quite a few people on here I could imagine having fascinating, or funny (or both) chats with.

But I'm naming no names to spare any blushes.

Sure everyone one else would be ok, at least for for a while.

And if not there's always the excuse of
'needing to get on now'
for either party if it all gets too tedious..

Top Bottom