Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Met her.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I like to imagine we've passed each other, more than a few times on the roads, hereabouts..

But sometimes the enigma is more fun, than the reality right .??

:hello:
Indeed – thinking back to suppliers & customers I got to know well over the phone, before eventually meeting them in the flesh. The jovial and – as I'd pictured – chubby middle-aged supplier of rotary cutters, turned out to be a cadaverous old chap with a skull for a head. One customer told me he'd imagined me as "a big bloke with no hair".

There's quite a few I wouldn't mind to have a :cuppa: with. I like to think that us on the Mundane News thread would get on well. Among the peeps I'd love to meet* are:

@Jenkins - to chinwag about motor racing
@classic33 - whose ascerbic wit makes me laugh
@mudsticks - cos I think we're birds of a feather, even if I'm hopeless when it comes to growing things
@carpiste - who I think would be a good tag-team partner when yellow stickering

Even more than the wonderful people I've got to know in my five years here, both in person and through swapping messages etc, I'd love to meet all the forum cats! There're some gorgeous furries who own some of the cyclists on here, and I'm itching to dispense dreamies and chin tickles. :blush:

*I'd be here all night if I listed everyone... :blush:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'd like to meet @Brandane. I've always thought of him as being something similar to....:whistle: :okay:

1637547843260.png

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Indeed – thinking back to suppliers & customers I got to know well over the phone, before eventually meeting them in the flesh. The jovial and – as I'd pictured – chubby middle-aged supplier of rotary cutters, turned out to be a cadaverous old chap with a skull for a head. One customer told me he'd imagined me as "a big bloke with no hair".

I'll be keeping an eye out for a racing snake with a ponytail then :okay:

There's quite a few I wouldn't mind to have a :cuppa: with. I like to think that us on the Mundane News thread would get on well. Among the peeps I'd love to meet* are:

@Jenkins - to chinwag about motor racing
@classic33 - whose ascerbic wit makes me laugh
@mudsticks - cos I think we're birds of a feather, even if I'm hopeless when it comes to growing things
@carpiste - who I think would be a good tag-team partner when yellow stickering

Even more than the wonderful people I've got to know in my five years here, both in person and through swapping messages etc, I'd love to meet all the forum cats! There're some gorgeous furries who own some of the cyclists on here, and I'm itching to dispense dreamies and chin tickles. :blush:

*I'd be here all night if I listed everyone... :blush:

Did someone mention 'dreamies' :hyper:

There's an aubergine with your name on it, if you ever make it out west, in summer :becool:

We had a running joke going on one thread that we'd do a forum meet up in the Outer Hebrides, but the proviso was that we would all have to come dressed as our regular avatars.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The like from @Mo1959 in the previous post reminded me that she too would feature on my list of members to meet. I think we have some common ground in our outlook towards certain sections of society, both are independent, and don't suffer fools gladly. As an added bonus, she lives in one of my favourite parts of Scotland where there is excellent cycling :smile:.

Top Bottom