Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Ive met a few from these hallowed oages, and theyve all been bloody nice fellows. In the future, no order of preference, I would like to meet...

@Accy cyclist, the Man-Dandy. Anyone who wears a tweed deer stalker and herringbone pyjamas to bed is a man to be reckoned with.
@Pat "5mph" , to administer a good thigh thrashing, because I'm such a naughty boy.
@raleighnut, to see if he really does have more hair than me.
@JhnBssll , he deserves a shake of the hand for his skills.
@theclaud , who for some reason I suspect has hidden depths to her character that she doesn't air hereabouts.
@welsh dragon because she never fails to make me snigger, and infantile jokes about underwear are right at my intelleckteweall level.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Ive met a few from these hallowed oages, and theyve all been bloody nice fellows. In the future, no order of preference, I would like to meet...

@Accy cyclist, the Man-Dandy. Anyone who wears a tweed deer stalker and herringbone pyjamas to bed is a man to be reckoned with.
@Pat "5mph" , to administer a good thigh thrashing, because I'm such a naughty boy.
@raleighnut, to see if he really does have more hair than me.
@JhnBssll , he deserves a shake of the hand for his skills.
@theclaud , who for some reason I suspect has hidden depths to her character that she doesn't air hereabouts.
@welsh dragon because she never fails to make me snigger, and infantile jokes about underwear are right at my intelleckteweall level.

Not a wig I assure you

stephec

Legendary Member
I can't/do the blue alert link thingy to let them know I've posted about them, but I'm sure they'll see this.
Ok, here goes and not in any particular order, but maybe the one's I think of most when posting and reading (mostly in regard rather than disdain;)) are these.
Drago
The Claud
Vickster
Rocky..where is he by the way?
Shep from W@n..hampton as he's got me calling it now, after he's bugged me for quite a while.:hello:
Fnarrr
Stephec

That's it for now, but I'm sure i will think of more.🤔
I noticed that Rocky's MIA, although he has sometimes taken a break in the past so hopefully we'll see him again soon.

I was going to ask you where the shop is that you work in as I need to go to the aquarium shop on Mount Street sometime between now and Christmas, don't know exactly when as it'll be when I'm up that way for work, so I was going to have a look at your place at the same time.

I was going to ask you where the shop is that you work in
There surely can't be that many tweedy fashionista places in Accrington?

If there are it must have changed massively since I was last there*

* Accrington will forever hold a very very special place in my heart if only because it was there (The Classic?) that I saw the priceless double bill that was auteur Terence Malick's Badlands and Goodbye Emmanuele.

Last edited:
Top Bottom