Which CC member do you think you'd like to meet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Don't want to meet up with @waspyfecker

Have met @vickster , and she is as great as she appears to be on-line. Although we didn't meet up through this forum.

Met several when we used to have rides amongst some of the West Midlands crew, with some of the Welsh posse meeting up too. And some of the FNRTTC lot, when they did a ride from Northampton to London.

WLTM? @ColinJ (forum legend), @mudsticks (let's save the world), @Reynard (motor racing, clearly) and @Moon bunny , purely selfishly as she is a topical comedy writer?

Drago

Legendary Member
The like from @Mo1959 in the previous post reminded me that she too would feature on my list of members to meet. I think we have some common ground in our outlook towards certain sections of society, both are independent, and don't suffer fools gladly. As an added bonus, she lives in one of my favourite parts of Scotland where there is excellent cycling :smile:.
I hear she's on the look out for a toy boy ;)

Brandane

Legendary Member
I hear she's on the look out for a toy boy ;)
Please note the inclusion of the line "both are independent" :okay:.
I reckon we could put the world to rights, without there being any ulterior motive, Mr Drago!
For balance, I would even like to meet YOU; just to find out what level of awesomeness you are at :notworthy:.

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The like from @Mo1959 in the previous post reminded me that she too would feature on my list of members to meet. I think we have some common ground in our outlook towards certain sections of society, both are independent, and don't suffer fools gladly. As an added bonus, she lives in one of my favourite parts of Scotland where there is excellent cycling :smile:.
I don't think some of our views if we really let rip would go down well in here! :laugh:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Always guaranteed to find the warmest and comfiest place .
I've often thought we should use cats to decide on optimum solar panel placement..

How many solar panels can you get on a couch though?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I wish! (well, perhaps not the ponytail).

I know I know..

It's horribly ageist.

But unless it's culturally appropriate..

(Or you're Bill Bailey :rolleyes:)

After a certain number of decades it's usually a case of

"Just let it go.." :stop:

yello

It seems @bonj isn't here. Nor @jimboaly (??)

They were characters... though maybe I'm thinking of a different forum??

Edit: I think that's a different bonj.... maybe I'm going way back to a previous forum. Pre CC days. Before the great parting of the ways.

yello

I used to like @bonj's input.
Ditto, but I'm not sure the one we have on here now is the one I'm thinking of. They were a one of a kind, the kind of person I like precisely because of their left field ideas.

Jimbo_thingy was very knowledgeable, more of an old school cyclist, and full of weird and wonderful ideas and opinions. I really liked his perspective. I think he got banned for angering someone once too often.

Tbh, I don't usually remember the names. I tend just to read posts and it takes a fairly distinctive style or tone of voice for me to begin to take note of the 'who'.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
It is a shame that there are no regular weekend rallies/days like in the motorcycle world. Obviously the distances would be shorter but a good camping weekend with like minded people was always interesting.

Top Bottom