Which cycling trousers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shady

Paramo Fuera Windproof Trousers - I am a self obsessed Paramo clothing fan but they are great for over the top of your cycling shorts to stop the wind and rain when needed.

http://www.paramo.co.uk/en-gb/garments/detail/index.php?pgc=NIKWAXWINDPROOFTROUSERSFUERAUNISEX

TKMAxx is your friend....

I bought a couple of pairs of Craghopper / Bear Grylls zipoffs for about £12 each last year and have commuted in them since. Comfortable hard wearing, but light and quick drying.

They always have something along these lines at silly prices... ansd also up to 40"waist.

Alan Whicker

I do 7 miles each way, and I've found combat trousers do the trick. The ones I usually wear roll up and convert to shorts with hidden fasteners. I got them at Uni Qlo a year or so back but I think they're a regular item. And, maybe I'm an oddball but I also find jeans perfectly comfortable. I ride like an elderly vicar, mind.

rmiker

Craghopper 'Kiwi' zipoffs, used with cycle clips. Great trousers for cycle or regular wear.
If you want a neater/trimmer fit, try a size smaller than you would normally go for.
They have a semi elasticated waist band.
Mike

Top Bottom