Which electric car now?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Back on topic.

i think the Cupra Born is a nicer overall package (looks and styling) despite having the same underpinnings.
there are a couple of reviews on YouTube well worth the time to watch If you've not done so already

We have ordered the top spec born V3 in Vapour grey. I should get free charge at work too. Sadly it will takes months to arrive, but all good things and all that. The extra EV chat has put my mind at ease too. I’ll only have to plug in once a week. Happy days, 44k car for peanuts.

D

Deleted member 26715

We have ordered the top spec born V3 in Vapour grey. I should get free charge at work too. Sadly it will takes months to arrive, but all good things and all that. The extra EV chat has put my mind at ease too. I’ll only have to plug in once a week. Happy days, 44k car for peanuts.

Presumably there is a cost to the NHS it's this the best way to spend their money?

Jameshow

Veteran

I'm going to ask my Mrs if she can get me a Tesla!!

Buck

Guru

A nice car. I have seen a couple on the road and like the look.

Jameshow

Veteran
Edging into politics now

More like deep dive!🤣🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 26715

Get your Model 3 / Y

Prices massively reduced across the USA and Europe

Prices massively reduced if you buy 2nd hand, I'm sure the piece was written with proving a point, but the point was Tesla's are the fastest depreciating car on the market.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Last edited:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Can't have it both ways - they're either too expensive second hand and nobody will be able to afford them, or they're a terrible investment and depreciate quickly. Choose one and continue the discussion :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Top Bottom