Which is your worst feature?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

On a bad day, I'm a complete misery and absolutely no pleasure to be with. Contrary, mardy, lazy, all the self words; self-obsessed, selfish, etc etc etc. I don't like me when I'm like that so how there's no point expecting anyone else to. It used to be a mood that could last weeks, I'm much better at dealing with it now and can usually see blue skies again after a day or two.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
People tend to use me and then dump me and I’m to gullible to see that

Physically - damaged spine, slightly incontinent due to the latter, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, emphysema, anaemic .....I could go on .....
Mentally - yes

Arch

Married to Night Train
more and more I find, an excessive cautiousness, both physically and in terms of doing new stuff. I think I'm getting old.

Greedo

Perfectionist. Want everything done right. (causes untold problems in my work. Have went through so many contractors it's unreal. No excuse will suffice for $hite workmanship as far as I'm concerned)

Don't suffer fools gladly. Will not talk or deal with people I perceive as thick or stupid.

Get bored easily. If I'm on my own for long periods of time I get very very bored and tend to do stupid things. Have bought some ridiculous things over the years through sheer boredom.

papercorn2000

Eh?

Greedo

Cases of wine (spent way too much on them)
Golf clubs I didn't need.
TV's I didn't need
Books I know I'll never read
Clothes
Suits
Watches
Cameras
DVDs I'll never watch

I could go on and on.

Just things I've already got and think "oh! that's nice, I'll buy that" I'm a sucker for shiny new things. And only do it when I'm really bored.

gratts said:
Oh do tell ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Too argumentative, too abstract, temporally unfocused (as Terry Pratchett might say), take things too literally sometimes in conversation. Some people I meet seem to think I get overly obsessed with some things - cycling, wildlife, reading.

TVC

Arrogance

Though they do say arrogance comes from confidence, and I do have a lot to be confident about. :laugh: ;)

papercorn2000

Greedo said:
Cases of wine (spent way too much on them)
Golf clubs I didn't need.
TV's I didn't need
Books I know I'll never read
Clothes
Suits
Watches
Cameras
DVDs I'll never watch

I could go on and on.

Just things I've already got and think "oh! that's nice, I'll buy that" I'm a sucker for shiny new things. And only do it when I'm really bored.

Someone has an avatar with a warning about the dangers of e-baying whilst over-refreshed!

Top Bottom