Which is your worst feature?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brontesorearse

bin

jonesy

Guru
Hmm. Given some of the responses to the "best feature" thread, I'd have expected to see a few more admissions of vanity, arrogance and pomposity here... :wacko:

yello said:
On a bad day, I'm a complete misery and absolutely no pleasure to be with. Contrary, mardy, lazy, all the self words; self-obsessed, selfish, etc etc etc. I don't like me when I'm like that so how there's no point expecting anyone else to. It used to be a mood that could last weeks, I'm much better at dealing with it now and can usually see blue skies again after a day or two.

Mardy? Are you from Notts/Derbys by perchance?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Arch said:
more and more I find, an excessive cautiousness, both physically and in terms of doing new stuff. I think I'm getting old.
That strikes a chord here too...

Being judgemental is probably one of my worst (though I usually keep it to myself). Bottling things up, dithering, etc etc

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Fnaar said:
I flit between contradictory 'lives'. Some friends know me as (for example) a keen cyclist and runner who keeps fit and looks after himself. To others I'm that bloke who loves a pint or several and you might be able to cadge a fag off. If they all ever met up together, they might not realise they were talking about the same person.
:smile:
Oh yeah, and recently I was the bees knees at some academic convention in abroad-land... then I also (somehow) have a reputation as smutmeister-supreme :smile:

Dave5N

Über Member
User76 said:
I am a compulsive piss taker. I take nothing seriously. I take way too many risks.

What do you find beneficial in that?

Cranky

Like some others here, mood swings are a bit of a problem. I can go from being a smart-a*se one day to completely underestimating myself the next. Overly high expectations of myself and others - my perfectionism prevents me from being at all creative these days. If I had to change one physical aspect it would, without doubt, be to have a nose which wasn't allergic and prone to polyps.

Dave5N

Über Member
Cranky said:
Like some others here, mood swings are a bit of a problem. I can go from being a smart-a*se one day to completely underestimating myself the next. Overly high expectations of myself and others - my perfectionism prevents me from being at all creative these days. If I had to change one physical aspect it would, without doubt, be to have a nose which wasn't allergic and prone to polyps.

Mate, you gotta stop the charlie.

Top Bottom