Which is your worst feature?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll tell you tomorrow

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I am too argumentative (no surprise there!), erratic (because of my depression, I swing between extremely creative and active periods and long times of doing nothing), and am not very good at putting in the effort needed to keep up friendships.

Melvil

Too lazy. Too self-immersed. Too wont to leave ideas rather than follow them up. An 'unusual' sense of humour. The list goes on and on...

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Brains of a baboon,
Hung like Einstein.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I flit between contradictory 'lives'. Some friends know me as (for example) a keen cyclist and runner who keeps fit and looks after himself. To others I'm that bloke who loves a pint or several and you might be able to cadge a fag off. If they all ever met up together, they might not realise they were talking about the same person.

Also, I hate dealing with finances. I will make any excuse to put it off :blush:

FBOAB

Flying_Monkey said:
I am too argumentative (no surprise there!), erratic (because of my depression, I swing between extremely creative and active periods and long times of doing nothing), and am not very good at putting in the effort needed to keep up friendships.

Are you me?

Top Bottom