Which mitre saw?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Mine is huge, it's just a leaky delapidated concrete prefab with an asbestos roof, so ain't really any good.

On a slightly related note by the way, does anybody know the best way to get children's play sand out of a cordless screwdriver?
Sand will knacker the bearings really quickly, so don't be tempted to ignore it. You could try a vacuum cleaner to start with. If you took it to your local friendly garage, they might be persuaded to blow it out with their compressed air line. To do it properly, you might have to take the casing off.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Wife's hairdryer...make sure you leave it on long enough that you can smell burning from the hairdryer 😁
Hmm...

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Need to find the right size torx bit to disassemble the chuck...

good luck w/ your projects! sounds fun! I spend a lot of time at the large (sliding) radial arm saw & panel saw at my part time job. it's not uncommon to have a line of customers form. once ppl gear the saws, they come running with their loaded carts! been known to make some judgement calls & break out the hand held circular saw, big reciprocating sawzall & drills. I love that they give us that freedom to make a customer happy. just don't cut yer nutz of, right?
sliding radial arm saw.jpg

panel saw.jpg

sawzall.jpg

good thing we don't have a commercial table saw, cuz then we'd be re-milling the boards down aisle 21! eek!

Top Bottom