Which mudguards??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I now have a winter hack with threaded eyelets in the frame. I want some high quality full length mud guards on. What to buy??

vickster

Legendary Member
SKS chromoplastics

Pay? Pay? I am far too tight for that.......

On my commuter I'm running SKS P35's (can't remember if they are blumels or chomoplastics) on the good bike I used to run them too but found them too brittle to cope with the stresses and strains of fast group riding and I'd inevitably leave them on too long and they'd brake. So the last few years I've been running SKS race blades long on the good bike. The first set of them were good but let down by their mounting points SKS have strengthened them and touch wood they've lasted the last few winters well.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
If you do break plastic mudguards, superglue is your friend :okay: - backed up with some gaffer tape to make sure. Used on my 'bent to success thus far ...

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
If you do break plastic mudguards, superglue is your friend :okay: - backed up with some gaffer tape to make sure. Used on my 'bent to success thus far ...

Velcro hook and loop is currently holding mine together, I've decided when it finally gives up the ghost I am going to invest in some steel ones.

Top Bottom