Which pieces of cycling equipment have impressed you in 2007?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john59

Guru
Which pieces of cycling equipment have impressed you in 2007?

For me it was my ‘Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tyres’, used every day without a puncture (I hope the puncture fairy is not listening).

Also my ‘Gore Tool Jersey’ used last winter and this. A great piece of kit.

Polar S410 gets used regularly and is still going strong.

John

Rob S

The Gatorskin I put on my rear wheel at the end of July and got it's first puncture (a slow one) on Dec 30....just over 4500 miles later!!

And my Satmap Active 10 which was finally launched about 2 weeks after all my most far flung travels ended for the year.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My Specialized Pro Carbon road shoes - absolutely fantastic - prefer the look to the S Works... Very very stiff and comfy (once you get used to the set up) - for me - loose fitting lower area, and tight over the top of my foot arch were perfect.

Pair of Aksiums (wheels) - very pleased with them, as well as some Ksyrium Equipes bought recently.

Decathlon winter thermal top - very good, only need a base layer and can be unzipped - no chill when you first get on the bike, and it's down hill from home (up hill back though)..

A new lead acid battery for some ancient BLT lamps - back in service again for commuting - over 12 years old these lamps are....not quite 2007 stuff, but back in service....

mikeitup

Veteran
My AYUP lights!!

My shimano clipless pedals & shoes.

ALL the DHB clothing I got from wiggle (especially the merston bib longs) ;)

This - and now with £10 off - an even bigger bargain!

Tynan

Veteran
perhaps the bib tights, buff is nice, the clipless used to be cool but I've got used to them now

domtyler

Über Member
Adistar cycling clothes, excellent value, brilliant performance and look pretty good to boot.

Garmin Edge 305.

U

User482

XTR SPDs - lighter, easier to clip in and shed mud better
Crank Bros multi-tool - easy to use and good quality

Top Bottom