Which puppy should we have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
We are getting a puppy at the beginning of August and we've found a breeder with two cockapoo bitches, just 2 weeks old at the moment, and we can choose which one we want.

So, the question is, which of these two should we have?

White and fawn one:
HPIM1554.jpg

HPIM1553.jpg

Golden one:
HPIM1559.jpg

And here they are together:
HPIM1563.jpg

The one with the waggliest tail

longers

Legendary Member
Nice! Bit early for them to have personalities, maybe wait for them to develop?

Take your existing dog along and see which one she likes? Or which one likes her?

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Can't wait for them to develop as I'll be in Germany for the whole of July. I think I ought to make the choice now so the breeder knows which one is available for other buyers. But it's a tricky one.

Current dog is great with other dogs and will like them all, up till the point when she realises one is living with us permanently, at which point she'll go off in a huff...

Oh, and definitely can't have two - just want one.

potsy

Rambler
None of them,get a cat instead:biggrin:

Night Train

Maker of Things
As cute as they are I am not taken by either of them, too young to have much personality yet and not quite big enough for good eating!:wahhey:
When my dad got his dog as a pup from a breeder he went for the one that was stupid enough to fall of the sofa onto its head! :shy:

If it were me I would go for the one at the rescue centre, after spending some time with it and finding out if we got on. That is how I got all my dogs, by accident of circumstance.:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
When my dad got his dog as a pup from a breeder he went for the one that was stupid enough to fall of the sofa onto its head! :shy:

Were you trying to emulate that the other day?:wahhey:

Top Bottom