Who are the most dangerous users of the road?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Sorry guys it has to be James Bond/Pierce Brosnan.Look how many cyclists he had fun with.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WTCFCxh5rQ

[QUOTE 4939097, member: 1314"]Is it really still that 16-24 male cohort, or an older one? Simply from an anecadata pov it's not the younger age group I'm most careful around but high sided and long sided vehicles mainly driven by middle-aged men.[/QUOTE]
Lorries and HGVs are the most dangerous (statistically) to cyclists in London.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Selfish drivers cause immense frustration on main roads by blocking the road at relatively slow speeds and forcing the reckless into dangerous overtaking. Slow " careful" drivers are a menace and don't get me started on tour buses and their drivers.

Tim Hall

Selfish drivers cause immense frustration on main roads by blocking the road at relatively slow speeds and forcing the reckless into dangerous overtaking. Slow " careful" drivers are a menace and don't get me started on tour buses and their drivers.
Crap.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
People driving to weddings. I was nearly killed by a driver who pulled into the road space my car was occupying because his rear passenger windows were given over to hanging fancy frocks and morning suits rather than as useful observation devices.

I read that as you warning us that you are one of the most dangerous users of the road? :whistle:

drowsy-drivers-die1.jpg

Top Bottom