Who has not posted on the "Tea?" thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
I tried to bribe Rythym Thief to delete it, but he bottled out and then threatened to expose me publicly if I didn't 'reward' him.

Didn't work out for him though, 'cos I'm not scared of him or his threats.

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Chuffy said:
Just roll up and name your poison. There are also cakes. And Speicher. Do not nibble the wrong thing.*

* - unless requested. :ohmy:

Yes Chuffy, I am very particular about who nibbles my cakes, Waffleycat is particular about who nibbles her Cherry topped buns, and Landslide has iced buns. :biggrin:

Abitrary

Why cannot this thread then be an alternative one for the radicals?

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I haven't posted on it. Am I alone in thinking that the thread is a bit twee and pointless? I wasn't going to raise the matter as I'm obviously in a minority and am content not to be able to see the point of it.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I like coffee too (as well as tea of course). I've got one of those machines from Tchibo where you buy the little capsules in different strengths and can make a Milchkaffee (milky coffee or latte) as good as anything you can get in a cafe.

domtyler

Über Member
Andy in Sig said:
I haven't posted on it. Am I alone in thinking that the thread is a bit twee and pointless? I wasn't going to raise the matter as I'm obviously in a minority and am content not to be able to see the point of it.

It may be, but that is kind of the point I think.

wafflycat

Andy in Sig said:

Is there a requirement for any postings to have a 'point'?

Obviously I must go and brush up on my reading of cycling maintenance manuals, training manuals and the like to ensure that I only ever post in order to make 'a point'. Would it be pointless to ask whether in the making of any point, it has to be a valid point? :biggrin:

Andy in Sig said:
I like coffee too (as well as tea of course). I've got one of those machines from Tchibo where you buy the little capsules in different strengths and can make a Milchkaffee (milky coffee or latte) as good as anything you can get in a cafe.

Honestly? I tried one of those capsule machines, not yours, and it was awful. Given that Germany is one of the best places for getting a good cup of coffee. Movenpick et al, I'm surprised.

America is, in my opinion, one of the worst places to get a good coffee. So any nominations for worst and best countries for coffee?

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Crackle said:
So any nominations for worst and best countries for coffee?

If I nominated England as probably the worst place on the planet for getting a cup of coffee or tea in public, would I leave the thread with my life?

Top Bottom