Who has not posted on the "Tea?" thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
I haven't posted either, but clearly there are people who are really enjoying the thread so good luck to them.

PS Best coffee in the world is at Betty's in York

Fab Foodie said:
Over 300 pages and 3000+ posts long and I've not said a word there. I feel now it's a bit too late, so have decided to give it a miss.
Am I alone?

FF, I haven't either. Anyone care to provide a summary? ;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Dannyg said:
I haven't posted either, but clearly there are people who are really enjoying the thread so good luck to them.

PS Best coffee in the world is at Betty's in York

They do the most gorgeous Earl Grey as well. I'd wear the scent as perfume if they made it!!

gavintc

Guru
Best coffee in Edinburgh can be bought from Beanscene. Luckily, I live right next door to one and visit every few days or so. I think it is more about the ambience than the coffee per se.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
col said:
How about a celebratory brew ?:smile:

Absolutely. We could brew some mulled wine. Any one who has not joined in so far, and would like the opportunity to do so, can come round.

Arch has left some biscuits. I think I have got a tin of biskits somewhere, and some cheese straws, crisps - Tyrrells, almond cake. You never know what might be found in the Cupboard, (besides wombles, and Chuffy - but that is another story).

You do not need to have been reading the preceding 300000 pages, in order to join us.:biggrin:

Cathryn said:
They do the most gorgeous Earl Grey as well. I'd wear the scent as perfume if they made it!!

Try the Vanilla tea: I think it's all Taylors teas of which there's one down the road from Betty's York branch. Used to get a 1lb, whenever I was in York (that's a lot of tea).

Top Bottom