Who has not posted on the "Tea?" thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
andyoxon said:
FF, I haven't either. Anyone care to provide a summary? :evil:

Everyso often someone asks if anyone would like a cuppa, and puts the virtual kettle on, and in between it's just the sort of wide ranging and general chit chat you get wherever a small bunch of intelligent and imaginative people are gathered together. :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Everyso often someone asks if anyone would like a cuppa, and puts the virtual kettle on, and in between it's just the sort of wide ranging and general chit chat you get wherever a small bunch of intelligent and imaginative people are gathered together. :smile:

Intelligent and imaginative people?
They piled furniture on top of me!
*huffs*:evil:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Chuffy said:
Well you are a bit of a rug, aren't you?*

* - decorative, warm and easily laid. :laugh::evil:

Let me clear a place for you to sit! *wipes face*

OK, OK, it's an old joke. It's not the only one around here.:ohmy:

*gets coat*

Edit - OMFG it's Chuffy! Misread the post - I thought it was Waffles!:smile::biggrin:
*scarpers to avoid well-deserved retribution.*

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Arch said:
Everyso often someone asks if anyone would like a cuppa, and puts the virtual kettle on, and in between it's just the sort of wide ranging and general chit chat you get wherever a small bunch of intelligent and imaginative people are gathered together. xx(

Brilliant description Arch, the imaginative bit being the more important.:angry:

I've not contributed to the tea thread.

I'm not on the tea thread either, but the time I thought about posting, it was already about 25 pages long, and I always feel I have to read it all before posting, so it seemed too much effort!!!! ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
No, you could "catch up" or "cotton on" just by reading the last page or two. This evening Wafflycat is offering Chuffy some help in the shower :blush::ohmy:, I have reminded Chuffy about a funny programme on Channel four.
I have reminded everyone of my favourite biskits (please note spelling).
Last night we helped Col celebrate his new job, etc etc. You just need a bit of imagination, and a virtual kettle. You could even hide behind the sofa if you are very shy.;)

Top Bottom