Who has the best - or worst - wig

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What about Matt Baker? We argue endlessly about him at home, I maintain that it's real and Mrs Gti reckons it's a syrup,. If it is, it's a good one.

Matt-Baker-country-bumpkin.jpg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Its not a transplant, look at his Dad, no hair at Mick's age.
Its a wig/hairpiece of some description, my bet is that he shaves his head and its glued on, they are that good now you cant tell really.If you look at lace front wigs for women, then you can see that the parting looks natural and it even looks like the hair is growing out of the scalp at the hairline.
Ronnie Wood is another one, a very obvious wig.
I'm delving into a topic I know nothing about....wigs can be glued on???

So you shave your head, stick the syrup on. Then, when what's left of your hair starts to grow you rip it off and shave and start again?/

That can't be good for the scalp can it?

I thought wigs just blew off in a strong breeze...that sort of thing. Hang it on your bedpost overnight

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Many contenders worthy of note. Chuck Norris, Cliff Richard, Gary Numan.

Who is your favourite doffer of the rug?

Hair or Hair-piece is a great game to play whilst watching TV, or out and about.

Not a celebrity... but the guy who was running the Martin Guitar Factory tour in Nazareth, Pennsylvania when i visited had the worst toupee I've ever seen... and is my all time hair or hair-piece champion. The bristles on my yard brush are finer than the 'hair' on his wig. It was mostly black with grey wings over the ears and all in slightly shiny plastic. Even today, six years later i still feel guilty for staring at it so much... I've never seen anything like it. I wanted to take him to one side and say "Bob, believe me, you'd look far better bald than with that 'thing' on your head!" I wish I'd got a photo.

Matt Hannon, star of the film Samurai Cop, cut his shoulder length hair when he thought that filming was over only to find out that there was still over half of the movie left to shoot and all the studio could afford was a cheap ladies wig.

yep-thats-a-wig.jpg

Top Bottom