Who has the best - or worst - wig

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I had a customer who got a transplant, they cut little plugs of hair from the back of the head and inserted them in holes in his scalp in neat rows. It looked awful, like a yard brush and when he saw me he asked: "Why don't you get a plantation like me?" I didn't want to tell him it looked like a plantation with the neat rows of tufts. Next time I saw him he had shaved his head for Haj and you could see all the little holes round the back. Ghastly.

I can give assurance that Spencey's hair is all his own

U

User6179

I can give assurance that Spencey's hair is all his own

I know, it just looks like a bad wig.
I have some sympathy for Jim as my hair would look like that if I let it grow, nothing worse when removing your cycle helmet and your heed is the same shape underneath.:biggrin:

U

User6179

Thanks for that Eddy, thankfully it doesn't mean anything,he isn't one of these loons who keep promising to buy Carlisle Utd is he?If he is,he needs more than his hair seen to!!!

He worked for Dundee Utd but mainly a journalist in Dundee.

Brains

Legendary Member
Phil Spector, with and without syrup

upload_2017-8-14_21-2-24.png
upload_2017-8-14_21-3-13.png

Hyslop

Veteran
He looks a bit scary,even for a journalist.I have a pal from Broughty Ferry,I'm going to cheer him up by telling him how normal he looks next time I see him.:smile:

tyred

Legendary Member
I once wore a party wig to a fancy dress night and found it unbearably hot while wearing it. It's not something I'd want to despite being basically bald.

Top Bottom