Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Ah ha ... and that's one of the 'friedly' jerseys too - when it was sent off for printing we hadn't noticed that there was an 'n' missing ... worth a fortune them ones!! :biggrin:

View attachment 83769

70's diet??

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I had the northern one for a while a few years ago. I picked it up from @Telemark after Magnatom's 'Pedal for Cake' ride and I think passed it on to @frank9755 in Swansea.

From what I remember there was no rule preventing train/car assisted transfers (A problem we currently have with the YACF LEJOG baton which is stuck in Dundee after I got it there last year), they just needed to be handed between forumites.

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I'd be happy to help get it through the Midlands. I could ride up to 50 miles from Leicester to meet to collect and again to pass it on, only not in one day!

Fubar

Guru
I'd be happy to help get it through the Midlands. I could ride up to 50 miles from Leicester to meet to collect and again to pass it on, only not in one day!

So Oxfordshire @Fab Foodie ... Leicestershire @Supersuperleeds ... Derbyshire/Yorkshire???(@ColinJ) Northumberland @Fnaar ... Cumbria @mcshroom / @MikeW-71 ... Scotland... North of Scotland (@Fubar et al)... @snorri for FAR North of Scotland??? (in fact I think @Edwardoka is planning a FAR North trip after our tour, so could do a handover...)

Last edited:

Fubar

Guru
I had the northern one for a while a few years ago. I picked it up from @Telemark after Magnetom's 'Pedal for Cake' ride and I think passed it on to @frank9755 in Swansea.

From what I remember there was no rule preventing train/car assisted transfers (A problem we currently have with the YACF LEJOG baton which is stuck in Dundee after I got it there last year), they just needed to be handed between forumites.

Would be NICE to do it by bike though, wouldn't it...??

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
So Oxfordshire @Fab Foodie ... Leicestershire @Supersuperleeds ... Derbyshire/Yorkshire???(@ColinJ) Cumbria @mcshroom / @MikeW-71 ... Scotland... North of Scotland (@Fubar et al)... @snorri for FAR North of Scotland??? (in fact I think @Edwardoka is planning a FAR North trip after our tour, so could do a handover...)
@Fnaar for Northumberland/Toon

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'll be heading though Yorkshire at the end of July and will be visiting Newcastle on the way back home.

Or I can meet up in Cumbria for a handover from mcshroom

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
This thread reminds me: I should wear my CycleChat jersey a bit more often. I'd get a kick out of confusing the locals. "CycleWhat?...".

subaqua

What’s the point
is anybody from dahn saarf going past abingdon on the way to the 25th Manchester to Llandudno ride .that would get some sigs and it a lot closer to the North again

Top Bottom