Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is this Jersey still on its travel's

Katherine

Guru
I could make it as far as Worsley Golf Club on NCR55 if that's any good? I could maybe pass it up to someone in Chorley. I think there are members there.
That would be great.

I would really like it if as many CCers in the Manchester area as possible can sign it before it goes over to Yorkshire and then eventually, further North.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I'm pretty much free all day saturday but morning would be best. It would take me I think about an hour to get to the little roundabout next to Monton Green or thereabouts. If that's any good for you them gimmie a time and I'll meet you wherever you feel most comfortable in the area.

edit: I should warn you........I have a horrible cold atm.

Last edited:

Katherine

Guru
I'm pretty much free all day saturday but morning would be best. It would take me I think about an hour to get to the little roundabout next to Monton Green or thereabouts. If that's any good for you them gimmie a time and I'll meet you wherever you feel most comfortable in the area.

edit: I should warn you........I have a horrible cold atm.

Great.

Katherine

Guru
IMG_20180324_103722857.jpg

It was a pleasure to meet up with @Vantage today, to pass on the Cycle Chat jersey (North) .

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
I would love to take part but unless somebody is having a tour around france looks like im out :highfive:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Well I think it's been gathering dust in my home for long enough, so who wants it???
It needs to go north I'm informed and so for me that means Chorley or somewhere in that vicinity and I'm now strong enough to make that trip. I can only do it on week days though.
Any takers?

Top Bottom