Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I still have the jersey if anyone is interested in continuing it's journey. I'm near Chorley, Lancashire. I suppose an 80-90 mile round trip would be a reasonable ride to meet up.

If someone too far away to meet by bike is interested to help its journey I'll post it at my cost.

Would be a shame if this finished stuffed in the back of my clothes cupboard. One day the kids will empty the cupboard and wonder "What???"
I'll be out your way tomorrow. Coming through Eccleston to Roe Moor then back through the lanes of Ulnes Walton.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well I've had the jersey for almost two years, since June 2019. Is anyone interested in continuing this? If not is there someone I can send it to for posterity as it's sitting in the back of a drawer at present.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I still have the CC jersey. In 3 years and 5 months it has moved twice. I have had it since November 2018.

If there is no interest I'll bin it in the next couple of weeks. I'm happy to ride +/-40 miles to hand over. Alternatively I can post it to someone at my cost.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I still have the CC jersey. In 3 years and 5 months it has moved twice. I have had it since November 2018.

If there is no interest I'll bin it in the next couple of weeks. I'm happy to ride +/-40 miles to hand over. Alternatively I can post it to someone at my cost.
If no takers for a handover, send it to me. I can try to get it moving again :okay:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'll check opening hours at Capheaton in case they have winter opening!
When were you thinking of? I have a (minor) injury at the moment, but it's currently keeping me off the bike :sad:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
@Archie_tect @PaulSB
I now have the jersey ^_^^_^ Pics show names from the jersey's previous travels ^_^
20211106_143005.jpg

20211106_142919.jpg

20211106_143019.jpg

20211106_142939.jpg

20211106_142928.jpg

Will liaise with Archie_tect to decide what to do with it/meet up :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom