Who hasn't been out on their bike this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brahan

Über Member
I raced a 24 mile 2up TT. That's all, so much stuff just popped up that had to be dealt with. Oh and the chocolate eggs FFS!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Friday - felt a tad off colour
Saturday - dithered about taking my bike over to Pocklington where I was to be wined to excess and dined. Took the bike left my cycling gear behind.
Sunday - Recovered from surfeit of booze before driving home just in time for an extended afternoon nap.
Today - wrestling with Wordpress as a CMS and pie making.
Total mileage 0. Anticipated mileage 200km.

Bothered?

Not in the slightest.

MGBLemonrider

Weekend off for me so commute home Friday morning after Thursday's night shift.
Since then a fiddle with the rear derailleur barrel adjuster and up and down the street only, as indexing starting to go off.
However on Saturday I did book it in for it's second service (1800miles since Sept) on Wednesday. The rear wheel could do with a truing.
It's started to make a few creaking noises this week, not sure if the spokes re the out of true wheel or the rear bearings, perhaps a hint of play. So have decided not to ride it anymore till post service.
I wouldn't have really had the time over the weekend, and have used the bank holidays and a days leave to give me time off till Saturday, so no commute till then.
Hope for a long ride on Thursday to make up for it.

GrasB

Veteran
A total of 18miles here but loads of things done around the house... it's a trade off. Hopefully get back into the swing of things tomorrow.

gbb

Legendary Member
No ride for me this weekend, barring a shortish commute Saturday (maybe 12 miles).
Updating the Kitchen Friday.
Work Saturday.
Carboot and an afternoon sleep Sunday.
Visiting parents (local) and erecting a garden fence this afternoon.

Truth is, i had the chance yesterday afternoon, but i wimped out cos it was windy and i couldnt be bothered. I did get the turbo out but still only managed 30 minutes :biggrin: Couldnt even be bothered with that.

I'm feeling like a non cyclist at the mo...winter...i frikkin hate winter, two short trips to Egypt and life in general are working against me ride wise. Only managed daily commutes all winter, precious few other rides to speak of.

Ive just thought :smile:
£300 ish on the kitchen
£100 ish on the garden....half way to a good bike there...

0 mileage for me too; I've been finishing my last uni coursework (for this term anyway) and now I've got exams to look forward to.
Just having a quick look at my mileage this point last year I' done 1908mls this year at a guestimate I'd have been lucky to have done 700.

buggi

Bird Saviour
15 yesterday and 15 today and it was bloomin windy! i would much rather have stayed in bed eating chocolate but my motto this year is to bank the miles rather than having them on credit! :laugh:

jayonabike