Who hasn't been out on their bike this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Me, much to my chagrin. Having to act as personal manservant to Mrs. KH whilst her ankle is broken and she produced a list of jobs for this weekend which included stripping, cleaning and re-building two dyson hoovers. List didn't include anything about bikes. :smile:

Mark_Robson

I broke my Collar bone cycling last week so this weekend has been sooooooo long and boring. I can't drive, cycle or fish and it is doing my head in. :angry: Mind you I have managed to clean three of the bikes with one hand but as far as my wife is concerned I'm a complete cripple. :smile:

I went out briefly on Saturday but had to admit defeat, I'm just not strong enough to fight against the wind for more than a few miles. I really don't know how people do it.

ChrisKH said:
Me, much to my chagrin. Having to act as personal manservant to Mrs. KH whilst her ankle is broken and she produced a list of jobs for this weekend which included stripping, cleaning and re-building two dyson hoovers. List didn't include anything about bikes. :biggrin:

Years of standing in front of the Gherkin's windows - should have come easy to you Chris...

Wishing MrsKH happy recovery and splendid ankles!

Mark_Robson said:
I broke my Collar bone cycling last week so this weekend has been sooooooo long and boring. I can't drive, cycle or fish and it is doing my head in. :sad: Mind you I have managed to clean three of the bikes with one hand but as far as my wife is concerned I'm a complete cripple. :biggrin:

...make sure you have your helmet on...:wacko:

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Man Flu / Nasty Cough = Zero miles

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I’ve been no where, I’ve been cleaning out my neighbours flat, nobody wanted to know social services, the council and testway housing all said they can not intervene and as long as he pays the rent ect we are not interested, so I did it.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
numbnuts said:
I’ve been no where, I’ve been cleaning out my neighbours flat, nobody wanted to know social services, the council and testway housing all said they can not intervene and as long as he pays the rent ect we are not interested, so I did it.

Are you really kim and/or aggie off of the telly numb nuts?

Makes my skin itch just looking at the filth!

Top Bottom