Who is brave enough to accept this challenge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I know that not everyone is brave, some are wimps, and some are just cowardly. :laugh:xx(

Who is going to accept my challenge?

Look away now if you are easily scared! :blush:

Only a few people reading beyond this point then?

These things do not usually frighten me, but this is an exception.
A very large spider is in one of my kitchen cupboards, the one with the tins and coffee and tea bags in it. :sad:

This spider looks very cross and very desperate to get out, and I am desperate not to have such a large spider running around the house!

Some of you may remember my thread about the intruder on the stairs. That was a medium sized one, this is a jumbo spider with a span, I kid you not, of about three inches. :smile::eek::smile:

What would be your fee for removal of said spider, presuming you survive?

www.incywincy.com/oversize for info. The best place on the web

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think that Montage is under-estimating the task. Furthermore, I really do not want him to eat it. I would like the spider to be returned to the outside world alive.

Lamb curry, I think there is a lamb Rogan Josh in the freezer, will that do?

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Can't you persuade Mr Benn to do it? If you lived next door to Mr Varney, I might do it (if offered the right blandishments), but I'm not getting the train down to wherever you and Mr Benn live.

Debian

Speicher said:
I think that Montage is under-estimating the task. Furthermore, I really do not want him to eat it. I would like the spider to be returned to the outside world alive.

I'd do it for that, with kulcha naan and a pint of Pedigree.

As a aside dish, Crock, you remind me of someone...
Rogangosh.jpg

montage

God Almighty
Speicher said:

Underestimating?
Hmmm, it may be a bit crunchy, and may get the legs stuck in my teeth. Do you think that the legs on spiders wriggle around even when the spider is dead and the legs have been chewed off - like half a worm?
Might have to up my wages a little

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Worms don't have legs Monty. I'm not sure you're the right man for this job!

Top Bottom