Who is the most famous person you have met.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
1779745_10201292879944422_802197796_n.jpg
It is Santa for me.

TVC

The Devil.

At a stage start of the Tour de Suisse.
Thoroughly nice chap.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Oooooo theres been a few but none as big as Father Christmas !
I guess Jerry Lee Lewis would be the most famous but probably Frank Bruno as a house hold name .

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Bernie and snorbitz :rofl: in the great western arcade in Birmingham.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
The Devil.

At a stage start of the Tour de Suisse.
Thoroughly nice chap.

I saw him across the street in London outside Buck Palace,i waived caught his eye,gestured with my camera,could i have a photo,he stood still till i had stopped fiddling with it.It was very good of him.

Reactions: TVC

jhawk

Veteran
Shaun Murphy. Former Snooker World Champion in 2005.

I played against him that day. He thrashed me, although I did pot a very long pink with a thump... That felt brilliant.

I was an avid snooker player, and my Mum had arranged our meeting for me for my 11th birthday... It was to be her parting gift to me, as she died in September the following year. An amazing morning at Riley's snooker hall in WSM. I believe I was in the paper at the time that it happened. I've been trying to find something regarding the story for years!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How did you get on with The Killer, he can be charming or a thoroughly nasty piece of work, guess it depends on how ****ed he was? He's a cool dude in my book.
I went to his after gig party so he was quite sober :laugh: Very nice man I thought and he gave us a little private gig on the baby grand in the hotel bar . Everyone stood around the piano to listen but I made sure i stood next to him so I could watch his hands and see him play :becool: I wasn't going to miss a chance like that !
He had a few drinks and then shook everyones hand and said good night . Probably went off to get hammered and shoot a tv or something :laugh:

Top Bottom