Who is your favourite GCN presenter and why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Who is yours and why?

straas

Matt
They're all good - but I think Conor just for his pure enthusiasm. Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I think the easiest way to describe GCN is as the topgear of cycling, but in youtube format.

vickster

Legendary Member
None, don't watch YouTube videos

Twilkes

Guru
There's something for everyone, and while Dan and Si are clearly the best presenters in the traditional sense the others step up to the plate more when they're doing things off-script e.g. the personal ride videos or when they're doing a challenge and being in the moment.

Overall, Emma Pooley made the best value videos for me, she seems fairly unique in the sports world given how she got into it at a later age and can maintain a successful career in something like engineering while still staying on top of her game.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
You are not missing out on anything tasteful and meaningful in (say) 99.9% of the content... :laugh:

However, you are missing out on the 0.1% of astonishingly good stuff...

The trick is to find people whose opinions you respect to wade through it for you! :okay:
I can’t be arsed... busy enough with work, general surfing, TV etc. I’ve never been one for the radio either (too much wittering and I prefer to choose my music)
Indeed, I only use YT to listen to music while working.
Very occasionally I might watch an instructional video for a new gadget or whatever.
Never been one for newspapers either, can’t be doing with opinion, fact / unbiased info only

Top Bottom