Who is your favourite GCN presenter and why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
None of them - I think they're all prats. And if any of them say "it isn't a very scientific test, but..." then I shall explode in a fit of apoplexy - no buts you tools, it ain't very scientific, full stop.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous1502

Who is yours and why?
Definitely Simon and then Matt, they work really well together and they made lots of funny videos in the past and they seem very genuine.

winjim

Smash the cistern
My YouTube viewing habits are pretty weird and dull but I've never felt the need to watch this.

I don't know any of them by name I just listen to what they have to say :-/

Twilkes

Guru
If you were a biscuit, what kind of biscuit would you be, and why?

A female friend prepared some emergency questions for speed dating in case the conversation dried up - that was one of them.

She asked it during a particularly stilted conversation with a particularly stilted guy, who ummed and ahhed for a while. Running out of patience, she said 'Do you want to know what kind of a biscuit I would be? I'd be a garibaldi.'

To which the guy pulled a face and said 'Ugh, I don't like garibaldis'.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You are not missing out on anything tasteful and meaningful in (say) 99.9% of the content... :laugh:

However, you are missing out on the 0.1% of astonishingly good stuff...

The trick is to find people whose opinions you respect to wade through it for you! :okay:
Ha. The YT algorithm and comments have sent me down a really weird rabbit hole recently which I'm quite enjoying...

Top Bottom